CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Wednesday ( yum yums ) ( special trap play )

Well I held off on the TUESDAY just didnt see anything I wanted to get myself caught up in. The WED card is pretty good looking but the games are all gonna be very intersting. At least the ones Ive selected. I just noticed some of these games are being played relatively early also.Ranked in ORDER

DR. PEPPER CLASSIC

1.Texas A@M C.C. (PK) vs Georgia State
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BIG EAST HOME OPENER GAME

2. Georgetown @ Notre Dame +2 ( ESPN 2 ) 7pm EASTERN

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BIG 10 HOME OPENER

3. ILLINOIS -4 @ IOWA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. BOSTON COLLEGE (PK) @ RHODE ISLAND

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRAP GAME OF THE NIGHT THOUGH

Im a huge fan of Central Florida I love what they have put together but I think im gonna have to fade them on a small play tonight. It is Central Florida's tourney but look at the injury report for Furman's NOAH STATES. Doesnt play the last 2 games and Furman still beats North Florida and South Carolina.

NOAH STATES--- 13.8 ppg (2nd on Team), 5 rpg ( 2nd on Team), 10-11 from the FT this year not a lot there but still excellent

he is 6'8 FORWARD that can shoot the 3. He has attempted 30 and made 18 of them

I think UCF will win the game but dont think they will cover that spread

UCF HOLIDAY CLASSIC

FURMAN +13 @ CENTRAL FLORIDA

ji03
    ji03's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

I really like Notre Dame as they are playing well, but with the way Georgetown manhandled Memphis, I'm hesitant to pull the trigger.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Quote Originally Posted by ji03 View Post
    I really like Notre Dame as they are playing well, but with the way Georgetown manhandled Memphis, I'm hesitant to pull the trigger.
    I can respect that decision