I'mAWinner
    I'mAWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

12.27.2010 Monday, Team Of The Week

TEAM OF THE WEEK: BUTLER

Last week: Beat Utah 74-62; Beat Florida state 67-64; Beat Washington State 84-68

The winner of the Diamond Head Classic was likely to earn this honor, as the tournament was filled with teams that needed to prove themselves, get momentum and show the rest of the country they should be taken more seriously in the new year.

Butler needed some time to get healty Ronald Nored and Shelvin Mack, and continue to see the development and leadership of Matt Howard. It also needed to see the maturation of its role players like big man Andrew Smith, shooter Zach Hahn, guards Shawn Vanzant and Chase Stigall, as well as freshman wing Khyle Marshall. Coach Brad Stevens used 10 players effectively in the win over Wazzu on Saturday in Honolulu. Howard was named MVP and deservedly so, with his double-double of 14 points and 11 boards. Butler shot 50% and made 11 3's on Saturday.

I'mAWinner

Prev. weeks winner; Tennessee
    We all know what happen to them

10dollawinna
    10dollawinna's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 284

who do u like 2night winner?

I'mAWinner

Hi 10dollar, I had Pitt minus the points but forgot to post. So in this case lets just say I didn't play last night ! I'm working on todays card right now.

10dollawinna
    10dollawinna's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 284

i played pit last night but also played GT ncaaf, looked good for a while