CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

1/3 of my BANKROLL ( SUNDAY PLAY ) FAU VS UL MONROE

I finished the Saturday Card up because of the Central Florida win but overall went

2 wins 2 losses and 1 push

Im going 1/3 my roll on this one because nothing else is playable and I love this play

I selected

FLORIDA ATLANTIC @ UL MONROE

This is a SUN BELT CONFERENCE match up . Florida Atlantic is 7-5 currently and already picked up a road conference win against last place TROY earlier in the week. During this game Ray Taylor the FAU guard finally had his break out game of the season and hit 24 points. In series play Florida Atlantic is 3-1 agains the Warhawks and 1-0 @ MONROE. FAU has a player averaging 6 blocks a game which is insane and defends the 3 point ARC well.

UL MONROE shoots only 29% from behind the ARC and FAU defends better then 33% from behind the ARC. Monroe went 1-11 from behind the ARC against UTEP. MONROE is the worst team in the country at blocked shoots averaging only 1 block a game as a team. Are dead last in points per game averaging only 58 points a game and dam near close to dead last in assists only averaging 10 assists a game.

Monroe has size over FAU. But Statistically FAU runs the shit outta MONROE in this one. There owned in every stat possible

I am quite comfortable with this play and the best part is its being broadcast on ESPN3 . I didnt notice that till after I picked the game.

The line opened at -6.5 but its already moved up to -7 on Bookmaker.

I managed to get FAU -7

hitthew8room
    hitthew8room's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

i mean. really. 1/3 of ur roll on a -7 game. u act like betting a sunbelt game is a good thing. anything could happen. u may win, but id stay away from betting 1/3 on a game. bye

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by hitthew8room View Post
    i mean. really. 1/3 of ur roll on a -7 game. u act like betting a sunbelt game is a good thing. anything could happen. u may win, but id stay away from betting 1/3 on a game. bye
    bye I would rather bet it on a small conference game then on a power conference game. Vegas makes all the money against fools in the power conference televised games.

Thanks for your time though

$Burm$
    $Burm$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope you didn't place this bet yet. You could have gotten a better number, especially important when your risking 1/3 your bankroll.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

it opened at -6.5 I got it at -7 . I dont see this going down to -6 or -5.5 at all and it already went up to -7

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Ill be in an airplane while this game is going on tomorrow so I hope I win!

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Ray Taylor finally playing well could help a real lot but in the end the lack of bigs could hurt FAU but i think they win by 9 so BOL!

zjohnzzz
    zjohnzzz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12932

bol to you good play yesterday on the central florida game

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Gl 1/3 is a big bet bro but hopefully u got this.