mangina11
    mangina11's Avatar Become A Pro!

G tech +5.5
    Stanford +3
    Depaul +10.5

extenzeuser
    extenzeuser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

so i have also been busy as shit for the last couple weeks, i am constantly out seems like i am never home....been doing a lot of work, lotta study, lotta rubbin my chode, lotta drinking....i mean i cant help myself from doing any of those things mentioned so it really takes a toll on my sexy bod....so i decide i am gonna clean myself up so I go to the local Great Clips to get my hair-trimmed and I walk-in and get put with this young lookin Asian......so she asks what i want and i tell her but then she never talks to me again the rest of the haircut...this gave me a lot of time to think about things but all i could think about is what i would do if she asked me if i wanted a "happy ending".....so the haircut was just getting over when outta nowhere she bends over and whispers in my ear "how bout a happy ending?".......immediately I pre-came.....and said "sure" so she brings me to the back room and starts stroking my meatstick, so i decide to return the favor and i stuck my fingers in her *** cavern and played a little cat's cradle with her pubes....right as I am about to go her boss walks in and finds us getting moist together and I pull the whole deer-in-headlight move where someone catches you naked and ur eyes get wide and you immediately cover your junk...but i knew i had to let loose with the heat.....so i sprayed my jizz all over her boss and ran out the Great Clips not paying for anything.....point of the story is Fairfield will win by at least four tonight

Fairfield - 3

mangina11

Went 1-2 and had to take some time off,

Ark -2.5
    Ill chi +10.5
    Ill St +15
    Fl (even)

mangina11

2-2 there and 3-4 in the last 7 does not cut it when your name is mangina. That is why im back today.

Penn St +6.5
    Denver -2
    Pepperdine +4
    FSU -2
    St. Johns +2
    Over 155 ULL FIU
    Loyola Mary +8.5

Gonna be a greattttttttt nightttttttttttttt

mangina11

clemson -1

extenzeuser
    extenzeuser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

So I just got back from vacation and have not jerked off in like 6 days.....gonna be busy

my pick: Pepperdine +6

First 123