I'mAWinner
    I'mAWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

12.15.2010 Wednesday CBB, 24-8 ATS. LL @ UCF

Hi there, it's VR again ! Great win last nite with DREXEL, the Dragons controlled the tempo and the game. So that's how I got to 24-8 ats, +_ _ Unit's. I won't put the unit's I'm up because then people start to HATE !

Todays a great day out here in the dessert, I've got my play tipping at 4:00 pm west coast time and then I'm heading to the "THOMAS & MACK CENTER" to see UNLV get back on track. I'll be sitting right behind the "Runnin Reb's" bench.

On to Wednesday's winner, I love U of Central Florida Basketball program ! With a win tonight they should crack the top 25 for the first time in program history, they got all the pieces in place to make this happen tonight against the 1-8 Louisiana Lafayette. Besides U of Kansas who's winning by a margin of 27.4 points, UCF is #2 in the country with plus points per victory +26.1. What these numbers show me is there playing for 40 minutes, no let downs, no back door covers. There margin of victorys over the past few weeks are 29, 31, 20, 26, those are some great numbers. Other than #2 in the Nation with margin of Victory there also #2 in the country with there Field Goal % at 53. Thats a great number considering the bench is also very good. From 3 point land the Knight's are at 41%, Just to show how great UCF numbers are, there opponent tonight Field Goal % is 38%. Louisiana Laf. is shooting 60% from the Charity line !

On Defense UCF is also #2 in all the Land in scoring defense, there giving up 53 points per game. 35.1 % Field Goal percentage against, is good enough for #3 in the Nation.

These numbers are awsome, against a really bad team like Louisiana Lafayette, this looks like BLOW OUT CITY ! Jusy my opinion !
    I also like playing this contest for the 1st half, taking UCF. There home, the students will be crazy and UCF wants to be on the FRONT PAGE in Florida. There going to blow LL out .
    So my 3 units will be backing UCF for the game tonite,-18 (Las Vegas Hilton)
    I my have a small play on the 1st half.

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Quote Originally Posted by I'mAWinner View Post
    Hi there, it's VR again ! Great win last nite with DREXEL, the Dragons controlled the tempo and the game. So that's how I got to 24-8 ats, +_ _ Unit's. I won't put the unit's I'm up because then people start to HATE !

Todays a great day out here in the dessert, I've got my play tipping at 4:00 pm west coast time and then I'm heading to the "THOMAS & MACK CENTER" to see UNLV get back on track. I'll be sitting right behind the "Runnin Reb's" bench.

On to Wednesday's winner, I love U of Central Florida Basketball program ! With a win tonight they should crack the top 25 for the first time in program history, they got all the pieces in place to make this happen tonight against the 1-8 Louisiana Lafayette. Besides U of Kansas who's winning by a margin of 27.4 points, UCF is #2 in the country with plus points per victory +26.1. What these numbers show me is there playing for 40 minutes, no let downs, no back door covers. There margin of victorys over the past few weeks are 29, 31, 20, 26, those are some great numbers. Other than #2 in the Nation with margin of Victory there also #2 in the country with there Field Goal % at 53. Thats a great number considering the bench is also very good. From 3 point land the Knight's are at 41%, Just to show how great UCF numbers are, there opponent tonight Field Goal % is 38%. Louisiana Laf. is shooting 60% from the Charity line !

On Defense UCF is also #2 in all the Land in scoring defense, there giving up 53 points per game. 35.1 % Field Goal percentage against, is good enough for #3 in the Nation.

These numbers are awsome, against a really bad team like Louisiana Lafayette, this looks like BLOW OUT CITY ! Jusy my opinion !
    I also like playing this contest for the 1st half, taking UCF. There home, the students will be crazy and UCF wants to be on the FRONT PAGE in Florida. There going to blow LL out .
    So my 3 units will be backing UCF for the game tonite,-18 (Las Vegas Hilton)
    I my have a small play on the 1st half.
    VR? as in Vegas Runner?

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by linedrivr View Post
    VR? as in Vegas Runner?
    Wrong person,

gamble
    gamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3984

good luck im on it too
    up 15 points 10 minutes in

I'mAWinner

UCF up 17, then fell asleep ! Now up 10.

GimpedMaster
    Go Cards!
    GimpedMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

Only 7 at the half, and my dumb ass has them for -19.5 on Bodog. God I hate taking favorites on Bodog...

I'mAWinner

Well were up 18 with 6 minutes to go, it's going to be very, very hard to cover that number. We shall see, But I'm out. Heading to "Thomas & Mack Arena" to see Santa Barbara / UNLV. It's going to be fun.

Less than 5 minutes, UCF up 19. We need a 8 nothing run to close this out.
    Good luck boy's, I'll be on after I get home around midnite my time !

70-50 with less than 3 to go ! LETS GO KNIGHTS........................
    Last edited by I'mAWinner; 12-15-10 at 07:46 PM. Reason: report score

GimpedMaster
    Go Cards!
    GimpedMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

Wow... My stupid Bodog bet covered by a point and a half, phew.

I'mAWinner

Central Florida -18 WINNER
    25-8 ats,
    Nice win, with 10 minutes togo it didn't look to good. UCF stepped up on the defensive end big time in the 2nd half, once UCF shots started to fall thats when the Knights pulled away. I did lose a small play on the first half, but it was so small I won't even notice it.

I went to Santa Barbara @ UNLV and it was a good time. But UNLV now has 2 loses ! Santa Barbara has all 5 from last year returning and they van play some. UNLV need to get back to where they were.

Looking at todays schedule, I may take the day off ! There's nothing I like in CBB today. I'll tell you this, I'm going to sleep now it's only 5am.
    By the way the Boxer was at the game, they kept showing him on the screen. Mayweather !

donnydoucher
    donnydoucher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1590

Cant thank you enough for the picks...say hi to "money" mayweather for me next time

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by donnydoucher View Post
    Cant thank you enough for the picks...say hi to "money" mayweather for me next time
    Hey thanx Donny ! I'm honored, I'm just starting to work on Thursday card. 8 lined games according to Las Vegas Hilton manager Sly.

I'll post as soon as I believe we got a chance of being a winner tonite. Have great day.

I'mAWinner

12.16.2010 Thursday, sorry for late post. No-Play tonite.