Pistol Pete
    Pistol Pete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Remember those old NCAA ads?

Hey u guys remember those old NCAA ads they use to run. They went something like Dont bet on us. Well maybe they should have played them more this year so the refs wouldn't of laid money on washington today.

I have never seen more bullshit calls in a game before. Am i the only one who saw this or no?

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I saw everyone dismissing the Pac-10 conf, thats what I saw. But
    what were those commericals like? I am curious? Sounds Int?

Winston Smith
    Winston Smith's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Pac-10 may be better than given credit for, but it's pretty hard to overlook a FT differential of 28. That's obscene, no matter how you slice it.

Alamorich
    Alamorich's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94
    I saw everyone dismissing the Pac-10 conf, thats what I saw. But
    what were those commericals like? I am curious? Sounds Int?

They were commercials to discourage people from gambling on college sports. Huge waste of money as it turns out..lol

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Alamorich
    They were commercials to discourage people from gambling on college sports. Huge waste of money as it turns out..lol

Really? Discourage who the Public? Complete
    idiots who thought up that commerical? They should
    Discourage the refs from betting not you or I.

Alamorich
    Alamorich's Avatar Become A Pro!

I didn't play back then but gambling on college was supposed to be naughty in some way. I think the comercial might have had the opposite effect.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Pistol Pete
    Hey u guys remember those old NCAA ads they use to run. They went something like Dont bet on us. Well maybe they should have played them more this year so the refs wouldn't of laid money on washington today.

I have never seen more bullshit calls in a game before. Am i the only one who saw this or no?
    I don't have a clue what you're talking about, but I feel your pain. I've seen more BS in a game before (pretty much any game that A. Morrison or JJ Redick plays in), but not on such a big stage. You have to feel bad for Brown and Augustine (and me) to be robbed like they were tonight.