bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

does anyone here like indiana today

this game opened at 2.5 and quickly jumped up to 3-4 point. seems like everyone and there brother are on the zags tonight.

rnc123
    rnc123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Indiana No Way!

I look at it like this, the Zags are definitely the better team. Will they win? Yes, the line is low and they should cover 3-4 pts. Indiana won on a 3 pt shot with just a few seconds left over SD St. I think this demonstrates a weakness for Indiana, as the Zags will impove their shooting touch and control the 2nd half! I would stay away from Indiana...They limped into the tourney with a 18-11 record and finished 5th in the Big 10.

The Great One
    The Great One's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have IU winning this game in my bracket.

Bottom line, both of these teams suck. Gonzaga would be a 9 seed if they played in a real conference.

I want Gonzaga and Duke to play as that would be a great game but there is a 1-100 chance of that happening according to my expert knowledge.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think they not only win today, but there is a very good chance they make the Final 4, as they won't run into a team that really outmans them, plus they are playing inspired, solid ball right now.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rnc123
    I look at it like this, the Zags are definitely the better team. Will they win? Yes, the line is low and they should cover 3-4 pts. Indiana won on a 3 pt shot with just a few seconds left over SD St. I think this demonstrates a weakness for Indiana, as the Zags will impove their shooting touch and control the 2nd half! I would stay away from Indiana...They limped into the tourney with a 18-11 record and finished 5th in the Big 10.
    IU is also a poor free throw shooting team. In a close game this will make a big differnce. I have Gonzaga -3

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

If I was to bet it, Id be a square and take the Zags. They will probably do their usual "fall behind and comeback to win" type game, but will cover the game down the stretch.

But Im passing on it.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

looker, i feel they show up tonight personaly. like you said though, i just don't have the balls to play it

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Indiana only went to the line 6 times and only made 2 of them. Gozaga went to the line 41 times and made 32. I knew free throws would be the diffence, but damn.