BossRoss
    BossRoss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Zags/Cougs

This is a Big early game up here in the NW as we have some good hoops talent this year along with UW Huskies(Maybe can make up for the HORRENDOUS football we've gotten here the last few years) BOTH these teams lost at home in their last game vs very good opponents, Zags lost to ILL for their 3rd loss in their last 5 games(Also lost at K-St by 17 and home vs SD St by 3) WSU is off their 1st loss of the season in a tough-fought 5-point loss to K-St) and feel WSU is the tougher team hungry for a big win and nearly got it vs top-10 ranked K-St but should definitely get it here vs one of their in-state rivals! Taking WSU -4 and look for Klay to carry the day!!!

vitalogist
    GET LOOSE!
    vitalogist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Cougs for me too. GL!

Jessica
    Jessica's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ooo a UW fan Pretty stoked on our bowl game vs Nebraska. Regarding the Zag/Cougs game...I lean Zags + the points but it's tough.

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

UW fan here too. Will be at the Holiday Bowl in San Diego!!

About the bball game, I like the Cougs here. I don't think Gonzaga is the same team this year

Jessica

I'd love to go down there and watch the game. Was able to make the trip down to Seattle for the game vs Syracuse and Nebraska this season.

Jessica

Gonzaga is awful hahaha no points in the first 7 minutes.

PAYTON20

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
    I'd love to go down there and watch the game. Was able to make the trip down to Seattle for the game vs Syracuse and Nebraska this season.
    Oh yeah I was at the Syracuse game too. Where are you from up north... Bellingham?

By the way the game is 8 minutes in and Gonzaga has 0 points!

Jessica

From Vancouver, BC.

PAYTON20

From Vancouver, BC.
    Awesome. Been up there more than a few times...Vancouver, Victoria, Salt Spring. Love it up in BC.

Cougs up 22-6

Jessica

Gonzaga stands no chance if the Cougs keep hitting 3's like that. Yes, it's very nice up here. Did you ever come up for the Olympics?

PAYTON20

Gonzaga stands no chance if the Cougs keep hitting 3's like that. Yes, it's very nice up here. Did you ever come up for the Olympics?
    No but I've been up to Whistler a few times... just not for the Olympics

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

2nd half over 72.5

rumple
    rumple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12801

Gonzaga is absolutely dreadful, they suck!!!

PAYTON20

Quote Originally Posted by PAYTON20 View Post
    UW fan here too. Will be at the Holiday Bowl in San Diego!! About the bball game, I like the Cougs here. I don't think Gonzaga is the same team this year
    Easy win

BossRoss
    BossRoss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Thanks guys, Game went as I hoped, also will be looking at Zags next game(Especially at home) after back-back defeats, They aren't quite the same this season but still have a ton of talent and should take their recent frustrations out on some poor team!

As for UW/NEB...I'm pretty pissed, rematch bowl games are as retarded as the BCS itself, It'll be nice to try and avenge that home drubbing...I guess, but even if we win, we split...getting our asses handed to us at home so really nothing to win but pride in this one and highly doubt we get the same effort from a NEB team who's gotta be wondering WTF....This JV bunch again? But then again at least its a bowl game and at least its a decent sporting team here in the NW(Our other 'good' team was stolen...GO SONIC-THUNDER!!!)