Salmon Steak
    Salmon Steak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

Georgetown v Missouri pick'em

Guys I have watched all the Mizzou games so far this year and I think they are way over-rated. Yes, they are 5-0 and ranked at the start of the season but they didn't play anyone really. They looked average at best and could have lost a couple of those games. Mizzou arena is not the easiest place to play though. I don't know much about Georgetown but if they are a good team with size (MU not so much) that would be my pick. Mizzou is pretty young too. GL

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

i've seen most of the games and agree. i know nothing about G'Town this year though. I will say that Mizzou has dominated the 2nd half of about every game because they wear teams out.

by the way, they're not playing at Mizzou Arena. They're in KC

gamble
    gamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3984

Quote Originally Posted by Salmon Steak View Post
    Guys I have watched all the Mizzou games so far this year and I think they are way over-rated. Yes, they are 5-0 and ranked at the start of the season but they didn't play anyone really. They looked average at best and could have lost a couple of those games. Mizzou arena is not the easiest place to play though. I don't know much about Georgetown but if they are a good team with size (MU not so much) that would be my pick. Mizzou is pretty young too. GL
    not in mizzou arena first, and second its a team with a lot of new pieces, so its going to take time. when this team gets all together though, gonna be a contender in march, and mu does have some size this year too, with 4 solid big guys (ratliffe, bowers, moore, safford). this game should be the kick in the ass we need to play our best

gamble

85-83 mizzou, gonna be a wild finish here

chaseman
    chaseman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 562

Who is the pimple-faced idiot for Missou who just lost the game for them? Dixon? I think G-Town takes it in overtime

gamble

dixon didn't cost it, lot of things happened that allowed g'town to tie that up, bowers missed 2 free throws, dixon missed 1, didn't rebound at the other end, should have won that game though

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Quote Originally Posted by chaseman View Post
    Who is the pimple-faced idiot for Missou who just lost the game for them? Dixon? I think G-Town takes it in overtime
    I'm still trying to figure out why he fouled like a dipshit up by 4 and time ticking down. Un-*******-real how dumb these college players are.

gamble

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Proffett View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out why he fouled like a dipshit up by 4 and time ticking down. Un-*******-real how dumb these college players are.
    agreed, that was a terrible foul to take as well

mike1814
    mike1814's Avatar Become A Pro!

helped that G'Town got a free 3 points in the first half. not sure why they couldn't have taken that off the board.

cadillac pete
    cadillac pete's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6636

The Hoyas got very lucky to come out with a win...Mizzu not good at the free throw line. Something to keep in mind when betting them thus season.