Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

So does Kentucky beat Uconn tomorrow?

Brandon Knight looks pretty good. If this spread is small I might take a shot with Kentucky.

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

I think if the spread is small you go UCONN .. if it is larger then you would think you go Kentucky .. just my 2 cents

Joepbj
    Joepbj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

i haven't seen it come out yet, but i'm guessing it will be kentucky -4 or -5.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

NO CHANCE that UConn wins tommorow. They are a one-man band. I would bet Kentucky up to around 6

Joepbj
    Joepbj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

I think Michigan St. is way overrated and will be good fade material this season, especially on the road. Uconn SHOULD have lost to Wichita St., who is a good experienced team, but not quite the same caliper as Kentucky. I'm hoping it opens up at around 4 and I'll snag Kentucky.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6495

i hate uconn. bet against them the last two days dare i go for thirds?

homedogs1211
    homedogs1211's Avatar Become A Pro!

some of you guys are seriously mistaken if you dont think connecticut has a chance to beat kentucky. UCONN is extremely young but this kentucky team is just as young. The x-factor IS kemba walker, an experienced and elite point guard who has been to a final four and knows how to put a a young team on his back. Ya Brandin Knight is highly touted and looks very promising thus far, but with the game on the line or if my team is in need of an anchor to get them back into a game i am taking walker. This is not the kentucky team of last year, nor is it the uconn team of last year. Just think about it before jumping on kentucky so easily with a small spread. Its freshman vs freshman, minus one upperlcass superstar who resides in Storrs. And yes im a UCONN fan. Just my 2 cents

pizzaboyrick
    pizzaboyrick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Deandre Liggins for Kentucky is one of the best defenders in college basketball. I promise Walker will have to work for everything he gets tonight & he will not be putting up anything close to 30 points...

Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Kentucky will beat them. Their length gave MSU the most trouble.