PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Washington Over Kentucky

I am a UW homer but I really like UW ML and -3 tonight

UW is the most athletic team in the nation. All their players have incredible quickness and length, and therefore cause fits for teams on defense. They run the court like crazy, and their deep bench allows them to cycle players in to keep their players fresh. That is how they are able to keep their up-tempo pace all game long and average over 100 points per game.

There's no denying that Kentucky is talented. But they are really young and inexperienced. I expect UW's maturity, experience, and depth to be too much for Kentucky tonight. UW also has extra incentive to kick Kentucky's ass based on the recent recruiting war between the two schools

Goodfella10
    Goodfella10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Huge Cat fan here. Born in Kentucky and a UK Alumn. This is going to be a great game tonight. I am a little worried that the young Cats are going to have their hands full tonight with a experienced and talented Washington team. Someone other than Jones is going to have to step up and have a big game. I hope I'm wrong and UK wins this one, but this is likely a no play for me. If the Huskies are going to win, then I hope you win your bet.