Barnes01
    Barnes01's Avatar Become A Pro!

Providence vs LaSalle

Any of you guys have an opinion here?

I got Providence winning by 7-12, but I am wanting to know if any of you have any input.

Providence is -5.5

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

i'm goin with LaSalle. they can win straight up.
    Providence is a very unpredicatable team, if they bring their absolute best, they can cover,
    but I don't like their early play this year, and don't trust their discipline in Cancun.

Barnes01
    Barnes01's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sound reasoning, thanks

slimpickins
    slimpickins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Snowball's point about discpline is a good one.
    I read a pre-season article on the Friars that definitely did not make them out to be alter boys and Cancun would definitely bring along temptations for 19 year olds.
    Don't these kids have class!

impper
    impper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

cmon man, how would you have behaved in cancun at 19. basketball aint everythin!

bigguyz
    bigguyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

I did a lil teaser with this game, Las +11 1/2 and Belmont at -1 nothing, waiting for the later games. Belmont has looked strong thus far this year, however they are coming across the country, but Wintrop has not looked good this year.

Snowball

generally it's believed that Keno Davis will not be resigned as coach and could even get fired. There is a growing feeling that the PC basketball program needs a complete overhaul.

in 2009–10, Davis' team posted statistically the worst defensive performance in Big East history en route to a 12–19 finish. The 11-game losing streak to end the season led into a disastrous 2010 spring for Davis, who dismissed his leading scorer from the previous season in Jamine Peterson, had two of his players arrested and dismissed or transferred, lost an assistant coach to another Big East job, and had a top recruit from his 2010 and 2011 classes both decommit.

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by bigguyz View Post
    I did a lil teaser with this game, Las +11 1/2 and Belmont at -1 nothing, waiting for the later games. Belmont has looked strong thus far this year, however they are coming across the country, but Wintrop has not looked good this year.
    ? Winthrop beat Wake last night.. they weren't supposed to do that.

bigguyz
    bigguyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Your right but Wake is terrible this year, They lost to Setson. I Like Belmont in this one, but we will see, Didnt play it large

homerbush
    homerbush's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am on providence -5 got them last night