Chiefinater
    Chiefinater's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chief's NCAA Basketball Plays 11/22

Just starting out in the NCAA season, I've been betting for about 5 years not much of a write-up kind of guy but in my opinion the term "Lock" is one used way to much with very little accuracy.

Chief's NCAA Basketball Pick's 11/22

1. St. Peters +12.5 (2 Units) 1 P.M start: I wholeheartedly believe that I might be the only person fading Bama, but after researching this game it seems as if this should be alot closer than people believe. It's going to come down to if Bama can get in the paint and so far I havent seen much, expecting a low scoring game. Prediction: 65- 59 Bama.

2. Uconn -2 (4 Units) 3 P.M start: This entire season I've seen countless spreads for Uconn that completely and totally astonish me. Last week a pick against Vermont? I don't even think the word trap does justice to that spread, but in the end they came out when the game mattered and won it on the court by double digits. I know eventually one of these games are gonna come back and bite me but for now I can't see Uconn not winning by at least 7-15 points. Prediction: 72-61 Uconn.

3. JMU -3.5 (2 Units) 7 P.M start: Princeton? JMU is giving 3.5 to Princeton? By this time in my life I've seen all the tricks Vegas could muster to take money out of my wallet. By this time anything that looks too good to be true is, so if you wan't to win money in a season taking the teams people bet the bank against is the right idea. Take JMU I can't promise anything but I'm thinking they'll be up by double digits in the first half and keep rolling, look out for the blowout. Prediction: 78-60 JMU

Good luck in the season fellas I'll post some more picks tomorow and start keeping track of wins and losses. Go hard.

Someone needs to start a motion to get this thing off, I sware to god everytime I see one of these things I fade the pick completely, the thing's cursed-

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

I like your plays and write up .. but I don't understand your reasoning for taking JMU when your talking about taking the team that everyone is betting against .. wont everyone be fading princeton?

Chiefinater

The thing is for what I'm seeing right now everyone is hammering Princeton puting all there money on them, but the line for JMU is still going in the opposite direction, this only happens when Vegas thinks they can sweeten the deal while still taking everyones money. They're ruthless, JMU is one of those team's that are consistent it's not a hit or miss like a 3 ball shooting team, they're very well balanced. It's just the right play in the end and all fingers point to JMU in my opinion, but than again what does my opinion count for anyways.

Chiefinater

Added Play for 11/22

Added Play for 11/22
    Pacific (-6.5) 5:30 P.M start [2 Units]: Pacific is a good team playing a shattered Arkansas st. team who lost much of its talent last year. Pacific has an excellent 3 ball shooting team and a couple big men that are a problem. I think they cover even if their 3 ball is off but if it's sinking than this one will be a complete blowout. Prediction 74-63 Pacific

dirtybird98
    dirtybird98's Avatar Become A Pro!

2-0 so far!! nice work

dirtybird98
    dirtybird98's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice Job Yesterday! What you got for us today Chief?