Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Syracuse

Does this run in the Big East tournament get them in the big dance? I say yes.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

i say no ILL.

they won't win the big east tourney so i highly doubt it. besides, the committee is going to look at there last 10, and with that 40 point blowout they suffered to depaul there perty much cross'um off the list already.

The Great One
    The Great One's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes, although if I was on the comittee which of course, there is no doubt I'm smarter than every member of that committee. I still say the 39 point loss to Depaul outweights this victory being that depaul didn't even make the confferecne tournament and given the fact that UCONN has absolutely nothing to gain by winning this tournament. Now they get to rest and get a #1 seed, instead of being dog tired playing 3 games in a row, then coming back to travel on Tuesday to Philly. And the Big East gets a little break in the tournament as theirs is over on saturday unlike the other top conferences. I have always though if you are a top seed it is a disadvantage to run the table and win 3 games in a row like that.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9422

I think Syracuse is in with the victory for sure. Seton Hall is now likely out and Cincinnati could be out as well.

Dead Money
    Dead Money's Avatar Become A Pro!

They gotta be in.

I could see sw misso out now

dave11486
    dave11486's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

ESPN pretty much just bought Syracuse a ticket into the dance by there comments and positive coverage of Jerry McNamara. Its not really fair, but they will be in the NCAA Tourney.

DrSlamm
    DrSlamm's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's not fair that they have to play 5 games against the top 5 either is it?

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

How much they lost by is not really a factor, they should be in regardless but I expect them to win at least one more game