CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Northern Arizona vs Creighton

This game is really catching my attention. I just spent a while looking at the teams and comparing the teams.

Creighton -9.5 looks like a great play IMO

There bigger, stronger, faster, COACHED WAY BETTER, BEASTS ON HOMECOURT

CREIGHTON -9.5 is the play for me!

Northern Arizona seems to be more team oriented with more bench usage. But this doesnt bother me because Creighton has more GO to PLAYERS that can handle tough spots better. Creighton also has the new freshmen McDermott who is the coaches son and he was a highly recruited player who came to Creighton with a scouts rating of a 92 and his size is another key factor. He is 6'7 I think so he will be able to get good spots also.
    Points Awarded:

golfhotel95476 gave CollegeOverUnder 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

golfhotel95476 gave CollegeOverUnder 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

golfhotel95476
    golfhotel95476's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 215

like the pick too!!! lets cash this one in

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

Creighton has a new coach, how do you know they are better coached? Northern AZ has a pro prospect in Cameron Jones so this maybe closer than you think, I would have played NAU if the line was over 10 but staying away now. GL with your play

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Quote Originally Posted by hankcream View Post
    Creighton has a new coach, how do you know they are better coached? Northern AZ has a pro prospect in Cameron Jones so this maybe closer than you think, I would have played NAU if the line was over 10 but staying away now. GL with your play
    do you no anything about Creightons coach???????? There coach is easily the better coach. He has already proven him self in the past. The valley is a good home for him now to settle in and finish his career if he wants to in the MVC