TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Early Look at Saturday's Card

George Mason
    San Diego St
    Weber State
    Detroit

These are just leans as of now. Detroit returns a few starters from last year including a terrific big in Holman. They also bring in one of the best freshman PG's in the class (coach's son Ray Mccallum). New Mexico lost 2 starters from last year AND will be without another starter for this game. I like Weber State as a team, but I'm not sure I can bet against a solid Utah St team at home, even getting double digits. San Diego State returns virtually everybody from a very good team last year and Long Beach St may be decent but they are nowhere near SDSU talent wise. SDSU won 25 games, made the NCAA's and return ALL 9 letter winners. Lastly, George Mason returns alot of talent from a team that wasn't that great last year, BUT they are at home against a Harvard team who lost it's best player from last year.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6495

great work so far T, gl tomorrow

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

I wanna play Detroit super bad but im gonna stay off that game against a team like New Mexico early in the season. Detroit is the mid major version of Kentucky IMO. Recruiting wise that is. I wanna take the +9 but dont like the fact that Detroit is on the road. So im playing it safe and avoiding that one.

Im pretty high on LBSU this year so im avoiding that game to. I feel like I like all these teams on this card so im having a hard time picking games lol. SO no play for me on the SDSU/LBSU game

I think UTAH STATE is with out BENDELL if im not mistaken. Gotta love UTAH STATE at home but none the less im still to big of a chicken to play this game either .

But I will agree with you on the GEORGE MASON play will Harvard be able to play with out the fantastic Jeremy Lin this year? I highly doubt it even though they return everyone. Im gonna put my money on a booming home crowd at George Mason with a talented group of players. I got Mason at -7 bad number currently but ill take it.

dmtrader
    dmtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

Detroit has super recruit Ray Macallum (coaches son). I'm not playing them today, but I am interested in how to perform.

TPowell

narrowed it down to San Diego St and Detroit for tonight. I advise ignoring the 2nd game of these tournaments because you just never know what to expect in game 2. One game's worth of info is worse than none IMO

overthecut
    overthecut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Detroit +10.5 and San Diego -6.5 will be ur calls TP ?

thanks for your work

TPowell

yes, SDSU and Detroit will be my plays. I might hold out, I think Detroit line could go up

overthecut

ok thanks and good luck

matthewsg
    matthewsg's Avatar Become A Pro!

TP- Did you look very hard at Montana/Nevada? Nevada lost their studs and Montana bringing back 4 starters and good bigs. I know Nev signed a good hs guard from Cali, but they have two HUGE holes to fill.

TPowell

I would def lean towards Montana but they lost 2 starters I believe, including Johnson who was far and away their best player

TPowell

San Diego State -6.5

TPowell

Wish I would have stuck with GM but big 2nd half from SDSU and they cover by around 10 points.

overthecut

thanks for the calls, another winner

TPowell

in regards to my Davidson lean, I had completely forgotten how banged up Penn was last year. I knew something was off about this game and when I saw the injuries last year, I figured it out. Good lesson for everybody, DOUBLE CHECK EVERY game you bet on, no matter what happens.

TPowell

Detroit +11

homerbush
    homerbush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3780

Good luck I think Detroit covers and maybe wins outright.

homerbush
    homerbush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3780

Nicely done sir Detroit came back late and covered

TPowell

another solid day, Detroit game was slightly lucky I guess but lesson learned was Detroit's coach isn't that great and gets a MINUS in my NCAA files. Eli Holman killed them inside but yet they contintued to jack 3's ending 4-22. Coaches son, all world freshman PG ended with 4 assists and 4 turnovers. Caliste and Simon were way off tonight shooting 1-11 from outside and 1-19 total from the floor! Very fortunate win

overthecut

yeah congratulations for your work TP !