Gtownguy487
    Update your status
    Gtownguy487's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

~~Brandon Lang's 100 Dimer Winner~~

Does anyone know what Brandon Lang's Pick is for the Championship??

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Memphis...someone else asked about it so I checked across the street but couldn't find the original thread.

TheAnswer03
    TheAnswer03's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do you really care what Brandon Lang thinks? This is the same guy who picked Wash St. to cover 8.5 vs. UNC..

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

He also had UCLA as a 50 dimer last week.

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

He said over the posted total but never gave an exact number. Over 1 over 100 so really he will win cause he never gave an exact number. What a crock of shit

BigOrangeTitans
    Go Kill Yourself, Thx Mgmt
    BigOrangeTitans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

He actually has a good record in big games...I'm glad he likes them to be honest.

khaliagent
    khaliagent's Avatar Become A Pro!

he will 4 in 0 in the last four after Memphis beats kansas
    (100 dime game)

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

If Brandon Lang's retarded ass is on Memphis and the over, then you can guarantee on thing:

Bet Kansas and the Under and you'll do no worse than 1-1, losing some juice.

That guy is king of the assclown touts. I feel sorry for his customers, they've had their asses handed to them this season on his shitty picks and very few of them have enough bankroll left to make the equivalent of a "100 DIME WINNER!1!!1". Fuk Brandon Lang.

khaliagent
    khaliagent's Avatar Become A Pro!

U sound like you cought the Brandon Lang cold...
    good luck with kansas but who is goona score for kansas...they have their hands so full with rose and roberts not much gas legt for offense

moneyboy
    moneyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

This guy is a joke. He's on a huge cold streak. I don't think he can get hot at this point. He lost me a lot of money, but then again Memphis is looking good.

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent View Post
    U sound like you cought the Brandon Lang cold...
    good luck with kansas but who is goona score for kansas...they have their hands so full with rose and roberts not much gas legt for offense

Kansas has 6 guys that can for 15 or 20 on any given night. Sure CDR and Rose will get theirs, but that's it...Kansas is the play here, Lang just confirms it. Don't drink the square koolaid.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

You guys can say whatever you want about the guy, but honestly no one has a better record in big time games. Just because he missed the game saturday night everyone is bashing him. He never said he was going to win every game. I know people get pissed when they pay him the money and then he loses but this guy is unbelievable in big time games. He may lose tonight but the guy does it for a living so he must be doing something right. I have used him in the past and he is a winner. To use him for one night and then call him a piece of crap because he didn't win that one night is just stupid. I don't think anyone else can win every night, certainly no one that I know of. The guy has never lost a superbowl, how many other people have a record like that. I use him every year for the super bowl. Like I said last time on this Lang thread he swept the NBA finals last year, tore up the ncaa final four last year. I saw someone say he is only still a capper because he is a good marketer. If he wasn't winning games no one is going to follow him no matter what he says. No one can stay in this business if they don't win especially if you are getting paid from other people. One of the first things he says on his site is he doesn't win every night. The only reason I say something is I know because I have used him for a full year a couple different times when I first started betting and over the long run he was a winner both years, especially in championship games.

ipickwinners
    ipickwinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

lets see the proof of him doing well in big games.. lets see it

he claims he is like 14-0-1 in the past 15 years and the superbowl.... okkkkkkkkkkk..... and who was documenting this??? stu feiner lol riiiiiiiiight

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

Well I have never lost a superbowl with him and that is going on 7 years. He made me a shit load of money when he swept every game of the NBA finals last year. Last year he swept every championship game in college basketball and football, NBA, NFL. Ya, he is having a bad year, he missed the ncaa football game with ohio st, and he missed UCLA last game, but what do you want from the guy 100% all the time. Give me a break.

bet_to_win
    bet_to_win's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where does he post his picks to show his record. I think most of these pro cappers suck. I have paid for picks in the past, but done with that. I can win or lose my own $$$$. GL to all

ipickwinners

solid handicapper huh

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think I see Lang jumping off a bridge...

ipickwinners

i bet he has to be very secretive about where he goes and when he goes to places to make sure a pissed off client doesnt piss in his face like in the movie

line on the amount of times lang has had his face pissed on over the last 20 years is 14.5

id take the over

mundane
    mundane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

well here's a question... would u like to be paid on ur picks? i mean, u cap a game and obviously u feel confident abt it so u bet on it. why not get paid at the same time, right? i think that's what is bothering most of us. he's getting paid for his picks and we aren't.

the guy is just fuking human for crying out loud. he cant go win 100% of the time. now if he doesnt feel confident abt a game, he shld stay away from it like we all do. but i guess he doesnt. he always must have a play esp on big games?!? well dat sucks for him!

for me, i dont mind getting paid on my picks, do u? one way or another, im cashing in. oh wait.. does he only get paid when he give out a winner? or does he still get paid even with a losing pick?