unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Unde0087 Saturday Picks....gl

Well bookies got alittle bit back on the bradley/Tulsa game total over. Finished the CBI 3-1 (totals and lines) after last nights loss.

Today I will back:

UNC -3
    UCLA +2

UNC
    Most people are giving North Carolina no credit at all. This is a team that has lost two games all year and one of those was played without Ty Lawson. They are 24-11 ATS for the year but they have been on a tear in the tournament going 4-0 ATS and in those wins they outscored those opponents by a combined 91 points. They also out rebounded those opponents +55. This was the #1 team in the nation coming into this tournament. They were seeded #1 overall in the tournament and have lit up the score board all tournament long overwelming every team they have played. I hear people say well Kansas has big people down low to handle Hansbrough. Look teams have doubled and sometimes triple team him and he still finds a way to get his points and get everyone else involved. I will take the player of the year and the UNC tarheel to win and cover this Kansas team that is only 3-7 ATS in the last 10 meetings against UNC. Also, Kansas is only 2-5 ATS the last 7 games against the ACC. Counter that with UNC going 5-1 in the last 6 against the Big 12. I have went with UNC every game so far in this tournament and they have covered every game easily. In the end Lawson, Ellington, Green, and Hansbrough prove to be too much as they have all been on a tear in this tournament shooting 56.7%. Until I see anyone slow them down I will side with the boys in blue.

UCLA
    I will gladly take the points given to the bruins. The bruins are 8-2 when getting points and 23 of the last 30. This team has the final four experience and this year they finally have that dominate presents in the middle. UCLA is also one great offensive rebounding team. They have dominated team on the glass all tournament (where ranked 7th in the nation in offensive rebounds during the regular season) and Memphis has shown in the loss to Tennessee that they can be out played on the boards. I look for the leadership and the tough defense of UCLA to shine. I also think the experience factor is a huge advantage in this one. I believe UCLA matches up with Memphis very well. UCLA battles there way to the national championship.

Thats what I think.......gl luck all

YTD:
    CBB: 11-4 (73%)
    MLB: 4-1 (80%)
    NBA: 0-1
    Combined: 15-6 (71.4%)

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

As a side note, I have taken UNC in this tournament for about 800 a game, this game i bet 1200 that is how confident I am in this game, 800 on UCLA, gl all and have fun watching the games