unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 169

Unde0087 Thursday Picks, Now 14-3 overall

Well we go 2-1 last night between CBB and MLB getting winners on Bradley/Tulsa over bringing CBB to a 10-2 run and Yanks under but drop one on the Padres/Astros under making it a 4-1 run to start the year. Lets see if we can grab some more from the crookies tonight.

Today:
    UMass/Ohio St under 149 or 149.5 (depends where you bet)
    Ohio St -3
    Cavs/Bulls under 198 or 198.5 (depends where you bet)

UMass/Ohio St under
    I was on Ohio St over just a night a go but I will take the under in this championship game. Look for nerves to be an early factor to set a good pace for the under. Lets not forget UMass only shot about 16% from the 3 in the game against Florida. Also UMass is on a 6-1 under tear with (3-0) in its last three in this tourney. They are also on a 6-0 under streak after a victory and 6-2 when in the underdog role. Ohio st has been on quite an over streak on neutral courts but I see alot more defense in this one and I don't think Ohio State will let this game become a track meet. Play the under

Ohio State
    I am taking Ohio State for the same reasons I took them the other night against Mississippi. Ohio State's top players have been there done that in big games. They will not be rattled and will cover this number. UMass is only 2-5 ATS at neutral sites for the year and Ohio State is only yielding 64.2 points in this tourney. Ohio wins and covers.

Cavs/Bulls under
    All I have to say in this one is Cavs have played the under in 8 of there last 9 at home and in this series the under has been played in 6 of the last 7 at Quicken Loans Arena. Play the under.

YTD:
    CBB: 10-2 (80%)
    MLB: 4-1 (80%)
    NBA: 0-0
    Combined: 14-3 (82.3%)

bgerst
    bgerst's Avatar Become A Pro!

must admit

well i will say i agree with you on ohio state i mean i dont bet baseball and nba never did but ohio state look for a blowout tonight like you said with your stats ohio state has been there done that blowout tonight if this spread was 7 points i would take osu bet it big over under never know i mean asking to much to say yea osu will win and go under i dont do that but they will cover almost a lock because as we all know there are no locks in athletics just does not happen osu for 1,000 tonight that is me lets see what happens

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 169

gl bgerst

sportsja
    sportsja's Avatar Become A Pro!

missed the under else gj.