unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Unde0087 Monday Pick, now 7-1

Another 2-0 sweep again Sunday as we cash the over in the texas/memphis game and an easy cover for Davidson as I said they would keep it close.

Today:
    Bradley +5.5

Bradley
    They are finally healthy as Ruffin, Warren, and Crouch will be on the floor for Bradley. They went to Virginia and lit up the score board for 90 plus points last win. There will be some big motivation to get this first game of the 3 game series between there two because that would mean they can win the championship on their own floor. Look for Bradley's Crouch to have a big game and if they don't win outright I am confident that they cover this number. Tulsa has been impressive this season at home going 11-3 ATS but I am just not sold on the fact that Tulsa will blow Bradley out in this one. Take the points and watch Bradley keep this one within the number.

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im on it....liked this number just needed a little pushing...I see LT is on it too...GL to us

Saunders FTW
    Saunders FTW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

seems like everyone is playing bradley, gl boys

bgerst
    bgerst's Avatar Become A Pro!

tulsa

i have no clue how you can take bradley and i think the country agrees the spread opened at 3 now it is 5.5 that means 2.5 million more people took tulsa then bradley no the facts watch tulsa win by 9 to 15 guarunteed brad g

hi-rez
    hi-rez's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bgerst View Post
    i have no clue how you can take bradley and i think the country agrees the spread opened at 3 now it is 5.5 that means 2.5 million more people took tulsa then bradley no the facts watch tulsa win by 9 to 15 guarunteed brad g
    If you wager by following the public money you will lose in the long-run

unde0087
    Did we win?

ha ha, nice bgerst, i will take my chances i guess, apparently everyone knows something i don't but i will let my record speak for itself

unde0087
    Did we win?

by the way, today i posted 3 opening baseball picks, two afternoon games and the late game, 2-0 sweep afternoon with Mets -1.5, d-rays (moneyline), padres/astros under pending but already a winning day

unde0087
    Did we win?

Make that 8-1 in college basketball since last thursday when i made my first pick on this site, that one is for you bgerst, Bradley +5.5, so much for that blow out people on the other side were talking about

Saunders FTW
    Saunders FTW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

College bbal is doing well for you