tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

play of the day

Davidson U31-team total at the half
    Kansas has shut down a lot of opponents this season in the first half and I get the feeling that Davidson will score in the mid 20's in the first half. I know Davidson scored 36 against Wisconsin but Kansas is a better defensive and rebounding team. No offensive rebounding for Davidson in this game. Since yesterday I have been make a killing betting on the side totals of a team in the first half of games.

YoungMoney23
    YoungMoney23's Avatar Become A Pro!

play of the day:

Stephen Curry O31 Player total at the half haha

tab

Stephen Curry has been sensational in the 2nd half of games. We all like ciderallas but we are going to see how strong Kansas defense is. Kansas defenders will be in his face all game along. Kansas allows an average of 25 points in the first half to its opponents. I know that Davidson did score 36 points in the first half against Wisconsin. Wisconsin is not as good as Kansas on defense.

BigOrangeTitans
    Go Kill Yourself, Thx Mgmt
    BigOrangeTitans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Tab...
    Davidson is 6-0ATS against good defensive teams. It may work out for you, but 31 leaves no room for error. What if kansas runs and scores 45?

I usually like your plays, but the advantage here is minimal, and your angle has to be perfect.

tab

Got another total

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrangeTitans View Post
    Tab...
    Davidson is 6-0ATS against good defensive teams. It may work out for you, but 31 leaves no room for error. What if kansas runs and scores 45?

I usually like your plays, but the advantage here is minimal, and your angle has to be perfect.
    Texas O33 (1st half) as a team over under. This is going to be a high scoring game. This game will be in the high 30's for both teams. THis game is going to resemble louisville NC game.

You may be right on Kansas running and scoring 45 points. Kansas may score a lot of points and also get complacent on defense. 31 is not a lot of points for a good Davidson team.

thejimbo
    thejimbo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tab, I hate to break it to you but Wisconsiin is a far better defensive team than Kansas.

That in mind, Davidson is the play. There's no blowout loss in their future as long as Curry is laced up. 9.5 points free of charge sounds real good to me.

tab

I am not playing Kansas -9.5 which is too risky. I am convinced not to play Davidson U31 team total. Davidson will be able to score against Kansas as did Texas. Texas lit up the Kansas defense by scoring 37 and 46 points respectively in the first half of two meetings against Kansas. I think you may be right. As a result, I am betting big on Texas O33 team total (h) and Texas +2 (h). This game is being played at Houston which makes it more of a home game for Texas. There will be lot more Longhorn fans in attendance. Texas did not have an easy schedule (conference is tough and very difficult non-conference schudule). Texas is good eneough to be a number 1 seed. Memphis is the weakest of all the number 1 seeds. Texas wins this game and advances to the final four.