imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Adamo
    I adamo will never lay double digits on the road in any game ever again so help me god.

I added another 14 units on the f***ing parlay!!!

I'm f***ing over 400 units down the last 2 days because I placed lots of units on the Kings the other to win 1H instead of the game!!!

God help me please, I am falling into the trap of chasing the last 2 days. PLEASE SAVE ME FROM FINANCIAL RUIN!!!!

I had that problem chasing not too long ago. I have
    learned it is not good. Cause when you chase you
    get to a point where you start putting 7-10 maybe
    even 15 units on a game where you don't even like
    that much.

NEVER CHASE.

Dead Money
    Dead Money's Avatar Become A Pro!

You guys check out the games tomorrow???

Freakin 7 pages worth @ Pinny.

Time to make the doughnuts.

isetcap
    isetcap's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Aces
    If BoDog is trying to get you to lean one way go the opposite. My brother uses a method of watching the bodog juice and it works. If they run the juice up high on one side ...trying to get the public to play the even money bets or the + money bets the side with the high juice will cover.

This is a sound system. Bodog has such a large square playership that loves to think they are getting extra value. These squares balance out the action, so when you take the lower cost side, you often will be camping with the dead money.

Alamorich
    Alamorich's Avatar Become A Pro!

Adamo, loosing streaks are part of the game. Do not feed a loosing streak..you starve it. We have lots of BB left and Bases is about to start. Do not chase after lost money. January was a good month for SBR in BB but February has not been good. March should be better with the tournaments and the NBA should get a little easier and we will all make money in Bases. Cut amount of wagers way down and wait for the tide to turn.

JayEgdarWho
    JayEgdarWho's Avatar Become A Pro!

Solid advice from Alamo.

In the Dr-heal-thyself category, here is my own Rx:

DAY 1: Take it off. Just get away from things.

DAY 2: Any kind of spreadsheet or tallysheet that you have, TURN THE PAGE. Literally. Because guess what? The last time period is now over, and you lost money in it -- too bad. Sometimes the final gun goes off and you lose. The bright side: now it's the next tipoff and 0-0. Time to think things through and get a lead in THIS new game. And it won't take much to get there, is the thing.

Spend plenty of time capping, and play the BEST ONE (1) game that you have. Follow every minute of it and root it in; get your money's worth. Other selections: just write them down. If more lose than win, fine -- look at the money you saved and think about how much less wood you to have chop to get into positive territory in this new game, once you finally get back in sync. If more win than lose, -- well, then maybe you're back in sync again, and it's time to step out a bit -- a bit -- more in DAY 3, if the plays are there.

Adamo
    Adamo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Alamorich
    Adamo, loosing streaks are part of the game. Do not feed a loosing streak..you starve it. We have lots of BB left and Bases is about to start. Do not chase after lost money. January was a good month for SBR in BB but February has not been good. March should be better with the tournaments and the NBA should get a little easier and we will all make money in Bases. Cut amount of wagers way down and wait for the tide to turn.
    Thank you so much for everyone's kind advices. I guess I was frustrated with the fact that I never play 1H in any games. I found after I placed a bet with pinny and click on the "Previous sport selected" it went to the 1H odds. I didn't know and placed a huge amount for the Kings to win the 1H instead of for the game. That really put me in a very very bad situation.

I will now consolidate and try to grind this one out.

Guys keep up the good caping because I really need all that I can get to dig out of this hole.

Thank you!!

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

It was longshot day in the Ivy league.

Harvard Lost (11 point fav)

Penn lost (15 point favorite)

Cornell choked as -200 play.

Alamorich
    Alamorich's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's good stuff JayEdger.