Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Todays 4 Star Totals Play

I like Purdue/X over 131.5!! Both teams are 3-1 Over the total in their last 4. Purdue's young kids are getting the green light to run more as they put up 90 on Baylor. Xavier is at 39% from the 3 point line for the season and will look to run when its available to avoid Purdue's half court D. X 72 Purdue 68

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

gl with the total here bud.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8305

GL man - I'm laying off the total

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

This one will be all about the two defenses...I'm taking the under on this one.

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Fun time is over for Purdue. After ringing up a season-high 90 points in a rout of Baylor, the Boilermakers anticipate a gritty, deliberate affair against Xavier on Saturday.

Purdue's 10th straight opening-round win in the NCAA tournament was a frolic in which the sixth-seeded Boilermakers happily joined the Bears in a two-hour track meet on a 94-foot tract of hardwood. There will be none of that against No. 3 seed Xavier in the second round of the West Regional.

"No doubt about it, it's going to be a lot different," Purdue guard Tarrance Crump said Friday.

Warning: This game might induce drowsiness to those basketball fans who enjoy fast breaks, open jump shots and transition dunks.

"I think it's going to be real fun to watch, especially if you like defense and the grind-it-out style, like a Big Ten style of game," Purdue guard Chris Kramer said.

Xavier (28-6) ranked first in the Atlantic-10 in field goal percentage defense and is allowing only 62.3 points per game. Purdue (25-8) led the Big Ten in turnover margin, ranked second in steals and has yielded fewer than 63 points in 20 of 33 games.

Neither team has any intention of doing anything different Saturday.

"I don't think you can advance in tournament play unless you have a strong identity on defense," Musketeers coach Sean Miller said.

Wassymac
    Wassymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Kind of surprised this over got hit hard from the upper 120's to the lower 130's. I think it falls closer to 120 and played the under. Good luck to both sides.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Its going over!! I didn't expect both teams to run so much!! I parlayed it w/Xavier -3 so it looks good so far at 60-50 with 8:30 left!

OLGC_Slayer
    OLGC_Slayer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice call