ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

so the big east

is overrated or no? uconn loses to a nobody. which i believe was predicted last sunday.

all i know is, uconn aint shit

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Yeah but they are the only Big East team that lost, and the others all won impressively. I hope Villanova continues that trend by at least covering tonight.

ryanXL977

if oregon wins, thats 4 out of 6 pac10 teams. so the pressure is on nova to show us the big east is legit. i still say uconn isnt shit. i said it last week and i will say it again.
    gtown is one thing, nd and marquette

but show me lville and uconn doing something that matters and i will believe you

GO PAC10
    lol

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

I think Pitt and Georgetown have very good chances at the final 4 - if they don't run out of gas. Pitt has a tendancy to play tight games due to their grinding style, that could burn them along the way, however, I believe they play the best overall basketball of anyone in their region.

Marquette is a solid team with good guard play and great defense... They can beat a lot of teams, but that Stanford matchup is about the worst they can hope for imo.

ND - meh, can't get a read on them

Georgetown top to bottom - including coaching, is the top 1 or 2 teams IMO in the tourney, but we'll see.

Nova can play with any team in the tourney, but I'm not so sure they can beat anyone. They play great defense but lack talent on O. They can grind it out and give themselves a chance - I really like them and the points vs Clemson tonight.

WV is another team that can defend anyone in the tourney, but they've shown they can be vulnerable if you defend Alexander and frustrate him... But another top team defensively.

UConn plays with no heart or passion - but has top 5 talent, it's a disaster what's happening to that team. They have everything but the will.

Louisville reminds me of UConn quite a bit - I don't know what to think they'll do. They rely on talent way too much... I think they're the unknown out of the big east. They could lose to anyone, but could get really deep.

Overall, I think the Big East is really strong because 6 of the 8 representatives play incredible defense with very few lapses... They have to.

I should note that I only watch Big East ball and mostly at the end of the year (never miss a BE tourney game) and have only seen a handfull of other teams this year. But I do think this is one of the best crops of Big East teams in a long time and I expect them to do even better overall than last year, which was pretty damn good.

ryanXL977

you are right
    big east is good.
    stupid pac10

damn u lt

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11794

Don't forget the B1G 12

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11794

ryanXL977
    SBR Wise Guy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if oregon wins, thats 4 out of 6 pac10 teams. so the pressure is on nova to show us the big east is legit. i still say uconn isnt . i said it last week and i will say it again.
    gtown is one thing, nd and marquette

but show me lville and uconn doing something that matters and i will believe you

GO PAC10
    lol

UCLA GOT AN EASY TICKET TO THE FINAL 4

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    Don't forget the B1G 12
    I have Kansas and Texas in Final Four (Texas in Finals), Kansas State in Sweet Sixteen as an 11-seed.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

Need a few more games then will know more about how they stack up!!!!!!!!!

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

Hard to argue against the Big 12 as best conference.

RescueMe
    RescueMe's Avatar Become A Pro!

PAC let me down yesterday. And LT was right, as usual, on Arizona and USC, if we add Oregon today it doesn't look good. But we should have in mind we are talking about teams which 4,6 and 7 in 10 teams conference, had legit opponents and has to fly across the country.