andyman009
    andyman009's Avatar Become A Pro!

florida vs san diego st

i like sdsu here...theyve beaten some goodass teams in comparison to the the gators, and the gators are just in a funk right now...only thing im worried about is whether that lockout by the coach is going to fire his team up

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

gl tonight andy

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

The best team San Diego St has beaten is BYU...Yes, Gators having lost 4 in a row, but will be playing at home again with a pissed off coach who locked them out of their practice facility..this is still an SEC team that played vs some of the best teams in the country.. MWC teams aren't even close to being as good as the SEC conference...only quality road wins for SD St are vs San Diego and New Mexico...I think the Gators come out strong and cover this one...if they don't win they are in deep sh*t... GL tonight..

andyman009
    andyman009's Avatar Become A Pro!

they are in deep shit? the season is over for them if they dont win/...whats donovan gonna do??

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by andyman009 View Post
    they are in deep shit? the season is over for them if they dont win/...whats donovan gonna do??

Don't what else he can do...I guess kick'em off the campus and make them lick ants off the pavement...he could make them wear miami heat jersey's till next year...