mtx
    mtx's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wanna fill my NCAA Brackets for me? I'll give you half the prize money LOL..

Got 47 NCAA brackets to fill but I got bored and tired after doing the first...to be honest I don't follow NCAA at all and I couldn't name the top 10 teams in the league LOL...where'd I get all these brackets? I got em' free from BM while doing their promos...

Here are the prizes:

1st, $5000 + 50" Plasma HDTV
    2nd, $2500 + 50" Plasma HDTV
    3rd, $1000 + 50" Plasma HDTV

If you make it to the top 3, I'll give you half the cash but I get to keep the TV .

Deadline is Thurs, March 20th precisely 1 hour before the first game starts...and "You must also predict the Grand Salami (the combined total amount of points that will be scored in both games of the National Semi-Finals – The Final Four on April 5, 2008 PLUS the total amount of points that will be scored in the National Championship game on April 7, 2008), which will be used in the case of a tie."

Any takers?

mtx

If anyone's interested, I can't really "transfer" the bracket entries unless I give you my account login details and let you fill them in and you know I'm not gonna do that...the way I see it, the only way you can do one or more for me is if you post all the eventual winners of the tournament here and I just copy the picks from the site myself. If you post them in the thread, then we can track it together and you'll have proof of a winner if it wins. If you trust me, you could email the picks too but it's probably better to just post them here incase there's a dispute (not saying there will be cause I'm not here to scam anyone)...

You could post more than 1 if you want too, especially when you're not sure if the 5th seed will beat the 4th seed so you just use two identical brackets but choose both 4th and 5th seeds as winner if you know what I mean...I just don't know enough NCAAB to have a chance at this even though it's all about luck. In my first 1, I picked all favs and took UNC to win it all and I've only seen one half of a UNC game in my entire life LOL....

andyman009
    andyman009's Avatar Become A Pro!

PM me and ill do it for you

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

I'll do a few, pm me or I'll post them here.

Quebb Diesel
    Quebb Diesel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 82

id hop on here

mtx

Thanks guys, PMed all of you but you can post the picks + grand salami here and I'll just copy em....

mtx

Anyone else??? I'm sleeping in 40 minutes....still got 30+ empty brackets hehe..