stingyrivers
    stingyrivers's Avatar Become A Pro!

who thinks Kansas St earned their spot?

is it me, or does it seem like they got in simply because beasley is on the team and they couldn't exclude him from the tourney and the hype? seems to me they played themselves out of the tourney on the court in the past month?

Anyone else got an opinion on this? Seems like just one more reason for Ariz St to be majorly pissed off, which by the way might make for nice wagering opportunites in the NIT.... Syracuse and Ariz St may go in there with something to prove and light teams up....

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Whether they earned it or not, I have Kansas State reaching the Sweet Sixteen as an 11-seed. I think they are better than USC and too athletic for Wisconsin.

griffijf
    griffijf's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Whether they earned it or not, I have Kansas State reaching the Sweet Sixteen as an 11-seed. I think they are better than USC and too athletic for Wisconsin.

That may be true, but WI will not allow one player to beat them. I look for Wisconsin to advance to the sweet 16, eventually losing to my nat'l champion pick, G'Town.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I have KSU beating USC myself. The line for USC/KSU opens pick and now USC is -3??? I'll be on KSU hoping that the money keeps coming in on USC.

I have Wisconsin beating KSU myself too. Even though I knock Wisconsin a lot, they are a really good team and should be able to contain Beasely. The only way Wisconsin loses is if their offense goes completely dry (which is possible based on the way they played in the BTT) I'd be surprised if KSU (or USC) beat UW although I think you'll see a lot of people pick against UW.

However, UW/G-Town--should it happen--is an interesting matchup because both teams play the same exact style but G-Town has better athletes; but the game is in Detroit though so small advantage to UW. But Bo Ryan has lost tournament games in Milwaukee and Chicago so losing in Detroit should be no surprise. I'd make G-Town -3.5 against UW.

thegreatdiatchi
    thegreatdiatchi's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have USC beating KSU in all of my brackets.

stingyrivers
    stingyrivers's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah i dont think KSU get's past USC, for two reasons-

1) their coach is an idiot, they should have won the texas game, but did i mention their coach is an idiot, and yes i bet on that game, i had texas, and still think KSU should have beat me

2) Beasley is unbelievable, but when it comes to NCAA tourney time, a one man team cannot win, and there is no doubt that is what they are Beasley/Walker and no one else, no way they can win a game in the tourney, but i do respect you as a capper LT, just my opinion is all