awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Be wary of the late game...

Seems like a lot of people like Cal State Fullerton tonite...They are the more talented team...I started to follow UC Irvine on channel surfing early in the season when they first beat UCSB (beat them 3 times this season)...Lately they have just been on a tear going 8-2 SU in last 10...Have covered nicely in all 3 tourney games for an improbable run to the finals...They will be coming out hard tonite. Senior forward Patrick Sanders could never live up to the hype when he was brought to the team, yet has exploded lately averaging about 16ppg becoming this teams leader...Expect him to come out strong to extend his teams chances of going to the dance.. He is backed up by an old school type center in Darren Fells who averages 14ppg and 7 rebounds and dominated UCSB last night... Overall this team has turned a rough start of a season into looking like an almost complete team both offensively and defensively...

Cal State Fullerton may be the more talented team overall but I'll go +6 on this game anyday.....

Don't want to say Pick of the day because I havent really seen Cal State FUllerton play this year...Sure I could have looked at some stats but no time...Im just going with my gut from watching this Irvine team all year...

trojan87
    trojan87's Avatar Become A Pro!

hmm any other ideas on this game