EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mtsu +370

So far this championship week we've been lacking a real "cinderella" type story outside of maybe San Diego, but on their home court that is far less of a surprise then we're used to. Tonight, I think we could see our first "cindrella" - a middle seeded team get an automatic bid to dance. Middle Tennessee State with the points is a no brainer after the way they played against South Alabama last night. While Western Kentucky did beat MTSU twice in the regular season, the Blue Raiders did play them tough on the road, losing by 11 and just 5 at home. This team has gotten hot over the last month & a half of the season winning 9 of their last 12. This is great value for a team that has a legit shot at springing the upset I think.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

god I hope not, Western has to get in! I think they win by double digits tonight to be honest but that MTSU ML is tempting since it is a Conference Championship game

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's asking them alot to play as well as they did last night, but their confidence has to be sky-high after beating S.Alabama on their home floor. They won't be intimidated by WKU, but that doesn't mean they don't come out flat. If they come out flat well then WKU could cruise.

turnip
    turnip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2110

looking good so far, this would be a great cinderella story

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

WKU is right behind Louisville on teams I love, because my sister graduated from there this winter and a guy from our high school, Mike Wells played up there and plays overseas now. It's expensive as hell compared to other places around here for a party school though. Hate to root against you guys but come on Toppers