sportsguru
    sportsguru's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lets help each other out

listen im new and i stumbled across this board. I pay for picks and take it out of my hands. im sure most of you do as well. Here is the deal im going to release the picks i have for the day as well as the handicapper that gave it to me. please feel free to do the same and give the hadicapper or the paid service you recieved it from.

BRANDON LANG - ---- 10 dimer on Davidson

erybdyducksth
    erybdyducksth's Avatar Become A Pro!

great idea but im not sure you will have a lot particapate most guys pick there own games and that is why they are down a lot of money

I recieved one play today and that Mavs and Knicks over the posted total Recieved from a company out of ny which im not going to release there name

gl

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6495

why pay for picks when you can just follow LT for free. he is probably better than most of the paid services anyway

BigOrangeTitans
    Go Kill Yourself, Thx Mgmt
    BigOrangeTitans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by sportsguru View Post
    listen im new and i stumbled across this board. I pay for picks and take it out of my hands. im sure most of you do as well. Here is the deal im going to release the picks i have for the day as well as the handicapper that gave it to me. please feel free to do the same and give the hadicapper or the paid service you recieved it from.

BRANDON LANG - ---- 10 dimer on Davidson
    Um, i post picks for free in the best bet thread and even have writeups in the Players talk section. May be worth checkin out, touts chronically lose

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by erybdyducksth View Post
    great idea but im not sure you will have a lot particapate most guys pick there own games and that is why they are down a lot of money

I recieved one play today and that Mavs and Knicks over the posted total Recieved from a company out of ny which im not going to release there name

gl

you don't think we know you wrote the first message as well??
    If you actually read the threads here you'd see a lot of winners in them...not because of some lousy service to pay for but because we use our brains....

erybdyducksth
    erybdyducksth's Avatar Become A Pro!

wrote the first message as well?

BigOrangeTitans

Quote Originally Posted by WestsidePete View Post
    you don't think we know you wrote the first message as well??
    If you actually read the threads here you'd see a lot of winners in them...not because of some lousy service to pay for but because we use our brains....
    I like how he says thats why alot of guys are down. Well that explains why the good guys on here hit at 55%+, 2 of them in this thread alone

WestsidePete

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrangeTitans View Post
    I like how he says thats why alot of guys are down. Well that explains why the good guys on here hit at 55%+, 2 of them in this thread alone
    exactly...and newbies are responding with their messages??

Definitely doesn't read any of our theads to make such a general statement of us being losers...with the emphasis on the why we should be paying for a service...fine, he can pay for a service...all of those Saturday games were discussed hours on here before he mentioned them and we placed bets on our own...without paying for them...what a concept...

BigOrangeTitans

exactly...and newbies are responding with their messages??

Definitely doesn't read any of our theads to make such a general statement of us being losers...with the emphasis on the why we should be paying for a service...fine, he can pay for a service...all of those Saturday games were discussed hours on here before he mentioned them and we placed bets on our own...without paying for them...what a concept...
    My thing is, ifthey are so good why give out the picks. Why not hammer their own picks... It works for me at least

WestsidePete

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrangeTitans View Post
    My thing is, ifthey are so good why give out the picks. Why not hammer their own picks... It works for me at least
    agree...that's why we're here...to share and post our picks, leans and analysis...as a group we are a service..a free one instead of a pay one...

WestsidePete

The only one I'd ever pay money to is LT...because he has a track record here....

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

The only one I'd ever pay money to is LT...because he has a track record here....
    You aint to shabby yourself bro....But I agree wholeheartedly..The only time I bought picks was a 3 pack and went 1-2....All it takes is figuring out how to research games quickly and concisely...and then taking the time to do it...Thats how I win...Only 1 losing week in last 5...

mmarino
    mmarino's Avatar Become A Pro!

It doesn't make sense to buy picks. If the guys were so good, they wouldn't need money from people buying their picks. They'd be rich living in a mansion wiping their ass with $$$ bills.

WestsidePete

Quote Originally Posted by mmarino View Post
    It doesn't make sense to buy picks. If the guys were so good, they wouldn't need money from people buying their picks. They'd be rich living in a mansion wiping their ass with $$$ bills.

yes...totally agree...and look...the paid pick in here was the Mavs over...which lost

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by erybdyducksth View Post

gl
    Since you are disrespecting people here at this forum, I think it's time you realize no one here likes you.. it's obvious your a ghost or gimmick account like tacomax is. Leave

Wassymac
    Wassymac's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94 View Post
    Since you are disrespecting people here at this forum, I think it's time you realize no one here likes you.. it's obvious your a ghost or gimmick account like tacomax is. Leave

I'm going to go out on a limb and say I agree.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94 View Post
    That is too ****ing funny.

YoungMoney23
    YoungMoney23's Avatar Become A Pro!

hahaha LT shits all over Brandon Lang - im still laughing at that IMGV haha

charlie64
    charlie64's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have been following the guys who give the free picks here everyday on SBR. I have been keeping track,and in a couple of weeks I'm going to release individually their won loss record.
    You will be surprised some of them don't miss,and some don't hit.L.T is doing alright,and so is Marc Lawrence,but BobHarvey is on fire right now.

Speaking of Brandon Lang he hit his free pick today too.
    It was Houston -11.5

I don't pay for any picks,but I do write down all the free picks that I can round up,and I just investigate a little,that is if I have the time.I have to work allot.
    Last edited by charlie64; 03-11-08 at 01:07 AM.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo

I think LT made a post with those about a week ago charlie

charlie64
    charlie64's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by diogee View Post
    I think LT made a post with those about a week ago charlie

I guess I need to pay attention then.I don't get to look for a long time everyday.I get to this week because I work 7 on 7 off,and this is my week off.So i will probably be on here allot.
    I know I do allot better with my gambling on the weeks Im off,and I get to discuss stuff with different people,or sometimes just listen.I had a great night tonight.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo

Congrats on a winning night...I have been getting burned on the NCAA for about a week now. Beginning to see why they call it March Madness.

bet_to_win
    bet_to_win's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sports Guru,
    I also used a service a while ago. He had one monster week 10-1. Then had multiple down weeks. I don't think these guys pick better then we do. I went 3-1 yesterday. Then the guy I paid for picks goes 0-3 sunday. I said WTF you are a pro at this???????? Lets get some good solid picks going. I think Big East will be easy to cap this week.

Later Boys