sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper
    sweetpete57@'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

[B]Illinois St -2 Play of the Day![/B]

I'm not sure why the spread is so low on this one. Things to consider:

1. Illinois is NOT a guarentee at-large team, so they have to win this game.
    2. MO st. played last night, so even though it was an easy win, fatigue is still a factor.
    3. MO st. is 3-13 combined away/neutral games.
    4. There is no home advantage for MO st. Illinois State might even be geographically closer to St. Louis

ROLL REDBIRDS!! Big Play! Ill. St. -2

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpete57@ View Post
    I'm not sure why the spread is so low on this one. Things to consider:

1. Illinois is NOT a guarentee at-large team, so they have to win this game.
    2. MO st. played last night, so even though it was an easy win, fatigue is still a factor.
    3. MO st. is 3-13 combined away/neutral games.
    4. There is no home advantage for MO st. Illinois State might even be geographically closer to St. Louis

ROLL REDBIRDS!! Big Play! Ill. St. -2
    Pete,

I completely agree with you on this play! Just parlayed this game with the Bobcats in the parlay of the day contest and I'm gonna play it for a unit as well... Mizzou State is absolutely dreadful away from their home court! Redbirds need a win tonight and probably atleast another tomorrow to get into the tournament! I look for the Redbirds to roll by 10 or so!

Deke101
    Deke101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Definitely noticed this play as well. Already have it parlayed in a few plays. Good Luck to us.

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice call pete...Im in..