imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by OLGC_Slayer View Post
    Really? Tell me more if you don't mind.
    Forgot abt the Beavs.. No not them.

ARZ W

OLGC_Slayer
    OLGC_Slayer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im seriously looking at Arizona State and Cal and taking the points. Am I crazy?

Quebb Diesel
    Quebb Diesel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 82

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94 View Post
    Oregon has lost three out of their last 4 home games... Home mystique has faded a bit..

Like with any ASU game it's on Harden..
    hmmm...point taken!

OLGC_Slayer

Clemson's Hammonds Breaks Wrist: Clemson senior guard Cliff Hammonds broke his non-shooting wrist during the Tigers' last-second win at Maryland. X-rays revealed the injury Monday. He broke it while falling to the floor after blocking a dunk by Maryland forward James Gist. Hammonds' status for the game against Georgia Tech is unknown. This puts Hammonds' streaks of 128 consecutive games played and 124 games started, both of which are school records, in jeapordy. Hammonds is second on the Tigers in points. [3/05/08]

hoopville.net

imgv94

GL Quebb I hope u win that one.. Oregon has an outside chance to make tourney so they will be all out.

Quebb Diesel

GL Quebb I hope u win that one.. Oregon has an outside chance to make tourney so they will be all out.
    yeah im still not too sure ill put them on my card tomorrow but when i saw it at first i thought it looked good...the way asu plays d i might look into that under 139 1/2 over the points spread...but yeah GL on your plays tomorrow too man!

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the info OLGC

YoungMoney23
    YoungMoney23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes, helpful info OLGC thank you

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

The following are teams I'm looking at...first of all I want to say that as a UCLA fan this game is scary.....giving 9 pts to the #7 team in the country is asking a lot here. I expect UCLA to do well in the tourny..I think reach the final four again...but lately they are up and down ...one game great next one barely pull thru...they were down 12 to Oregon at home and had to pull that one out...Arizona was with them on Sunday till the end....even having a second half lead. Remember, Lopez was ineligible for Stanford's first nine games...since then they have gone 16-3 lost to UCLA by 9 pts but Lopez had only been back about 2 weeks...the other 2losses by 5 pts at Oregon and 4 pts at Arizona St.

Stanford +9 and will add to a teaser

Clemson -1....I love this one...I saw that come back on Sunday and these guys can run and obviously don't quit...Georgia Tech only 5-7 at home...and have lost 6 of 7...Clemson has won 4 of 5...I see Clemson taking this one

UConn -3.5 The following is a quote from the head coach of Providence
    "Our confidence level has been basically shot in the last month," Providence coach Tim Welsh said.
    This was said after the win on Sunday over Cincinnati

Here's a quote from Huskie player Craig Austrie after Saturday's win
    As the games are won, we're becoming more and more confident, feeding off each other, and we're learning to play with each other much better as the game goes along," Huskies guard Craig Austrie said after Saturday's 79-71 win over West Virginia.
    So we have a one team who's head coach say's their confidence is shot and the other team having a player say their confidence is growing with each game....
    UConn -3.5

So straight plays
    Stanford +9
    Clemson -1
    UConn -3.5

ML and teasers
    UNC Charlotte -9
    Boise St -5.5
    Missouri St -10
    USC -8.5
    Arizona -13
    Michigan St -1
    Stanford +9

YoungMoney23

Go Huskies!! You know a teams confidence is gone when the head coach will openly say its shot. LOL - Uconn should handle them easilyyy

WestsidePete

well damn...I post then see Hammonds is out...remove the Clemson play for me....

Quebb Diesel

that clem line looked waaay to good to be true for a sec!

imgv94

westside you and me are on the same page in the UCLA game.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo

Solid list WSP...I was leaning Boise St but not so sure about it...I won't be on clemson either

YoungMoney23

Boise with the ML or laying the points D?

OLGC_Slayer

Quote Originally Posted by WestsidePete View Post
    well damn...I post then see Hammonds is out...remove the Clemson play for me....
    Hammonds' status for the game against Georgia Tech is unknown.
    Can a guard play with a broken non shooting wrist? I dont think so but it doesn't say he is out for sure.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo

I was leaning laying the points.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo

Couple I like for NBA:
    Sas/Ind U 194.5
    Chi/Cle O 193.5
    SAS ML

YoungMoney23

I like all 3 of your NBA plays diogee, but I think I'll stick with just throwing Boise in a ML parlay and not laying points - GL tho with whatever you choose

WestsidePete

westside you and me are on the same page in the UCLA game.
    You're watching these games too right?? Pac 10 is a hard conference to dominate games and blow out opponents.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo

Quote Originally Posted by YoungMoney23 View Post
    I like all 3 of your NBA plays diogee, but I think I'll stick with just throwing Boise in a ML parlay and not laying points - GL tho with whatever you choose
    I will more than likely end up throwing Boise St in a teaser.

OLGC_Slayer

Quote Originally Posted by OLGC_Slayer View Post
    Hammonds' status for the game against Georgia Tech is unknown.
    Can a guard play with a broken non shooting wrist? I dont think so but it doesn't say he is out for sure.
    The lone negative in the win was an injury to Hammonds' right wrist - his non-shooting hand. The senior guard played the final 16 minutes with the injury, wore a cast on it in practice Tuesday, and vowed to play through the pain Thursday.

"I am not going to stop playing the way I am playing, I am still going to give it my all," said Hammonds, who has not missed a game in his Clemson career. "There is some pain, but not as much as yesterday. Hopefully I will be able to do all I can to help this team beat Georgia Tech."

Purnell indicated that he would decide at game time whether to play Hammonds, who averages 11.9 points.

JColli32
    JColli32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5377

taking the day off thursday as i have 2 exams gotta get shit done before spring break.....had a great not going into my tests tho...cant complain...gl tomorrow guys i see lots of solid shit goin on here

imgv94

You're watching these games too right?? Pac 10 is a hard conference to dominate games and blow out opponents.
    Fukk yeah dude. Born and raised in L.A.. I breathe Pac-10

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Obviously not a play for me, but in the context of this thread, my favorite play Thursday is Missouri State.

At around -550, they are not as pricey as Arizona, but they are the far superior team to Evansville, motivation will not be a question in a conference tourney game, and they are playing in their home state.

FADEME
    FADEME's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think even if hammonds plays what good would he be...hard to dribble with one hand...im staying away

diogee
    fadeable flamingo

I agree with that LT...thanks for the input.

imgv94

I seem to have bad luck when I create my own threads so I'm posting my plays back here..

YTD: 164-115 +18.32 Units

Since 2/04: 68-33 +24.58 Units
    BTW Record since 2-26 is 21-4 +11.93

Okie St messed up what could of been an awesome day. Hoping to get back on track tomorrow..

1* Stanford +9

Main reason for playing Stanford is their effectiveness on the road.
    Stanford is solid defensively, they pretty much inevitably out rebound their opponets plus they dont turnover the ball much which plays well on the road.. Record is 9-3 in road games this season and are winning by an avg of 7 points. Other than a slight Edge in guard play UCLA is not much better than Stanford believe these teams to be pretty evenly matched.

Brook Lopez is nasty 19.3 and 7.8. Both him and twin brother avg over 2 blocks a game. UCLA is prone to droughts on offense anyone who watches them sees that. Plus they are a little inconsistent and depend on second half comebacks a lot especially against the good teams in the Pac-10.

I admire UCLA as much as anyone but Stanford is the real deal
    Ranked #7 in country
    9-3 road rec
    13-3 vs Extremely strong Pac-10 conference
    17-3 vs teams with winning records.

Plus you have these guys who are capable of keeping you in any game

Why not take the points?

Going to have a parlay for tomorrow..

Arizona and ??????

Still considering who to put with them..

GL everyone
    Last edited by imgv94; 03-06-08 at 12:41 AM.

FADEME
    FADEME's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heres my play for tommorrow:

Teaser (-120)

Cal +16.5
    Arizona -5
    Stanford +16.5

imgv94

Thank you LT profit.. You're opinion is strongly wanted here.. Please stop being a stranger here..

LT Profits

Yeah, as you know I am an underdog player and I never play moneyline favorites. Still, I will try to chime in daily with the one fave each day that I would not bet against on ML.

imgv94

Hey man we all have our own style.. I respect what you do and if you've been reading this thread lately you've seen what us guys are capable of..

Thanks again for your input sir.. Take care

WestsidePete

Yes..thanks for pay us a visit LT....can't believe Denver covered vs NO...down 10-0 and 13 at the half...back door cover

LT Profits

Yes..thanks for pay us a visit LT....can't believe Denver covered vs NO...down 10-0 and 13 at the half...back door cover
    Yes but I would have traded that win for Florida ML. At least I got a W/P in Parlay contest, where Fla was +3.

WestsidePete

USC also worries me. They are very streaky...Cal beat USC by 10 and are 5-4 on the road....worse road loss all year is 10 pts...

First 123 Last