CBB Triple Play Wednesday (121-97 YTD)

Oklahoma/Oklahoma State UNDER 130
    Denver +8.5
    Florida +140 Moneyline

YTD: 121-97-6, 55.5%, +21.70

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love the Ok/Ok St. Under.
    I have no opinion on Denver +8.5 but I' looking into it as we speak.
    I strongly disagree with the Fla ML play, though I'm only being offered +120. At that price it's a no play or Tennessee -2.5 for me. We'll see...

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Florida is going to play their best game of the season tonight. Now whether or not its going to be good enough , I dont know.

LT,

I rarely see you playing ML's , I thought you always took the points.

Whats your Money Management strategy when deciding to take points or play the money line?

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

LK1,

I wish I could give you a standard answer, but I can't, it is a case-by-case basis.

In this case, I know that beating Tennessee will not be easy, so I want the +140 reward. Also, I feel that either Florida plays their best game all year and wins (which is what I expect), or both teams play at their normal levels and Tennessee wins big. In other words, I think that +140 is a good price against Vols winning by 1 or 2 points, which are the only margins where it would make a difference.

dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

Not to nix it, but could be headed for a 3-0 night in college hoops LT.

babaoriley

LT, if Florida would have played with some balls in the second half, you'd have been golden. I lucked out with Tennessee -2.5 and then went with Mo's Over. That said, I had 2 ML parlays killed with Ok.St. Lost 1.25 units tonight...

As always I'll be looking for your plays tomorrow. Something tells me Oregon/ ASU will be on there. Could be wrong though.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by babaoriley View Post
    As always I'll be looking for your plays tomorrow. Something tells me Oregon/ ASU will be on there. Could be wrong though.
    WOW!

I totally forgot about this post when I made my plays today. So, am I going to win?

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    WOW!

I totally forgot about this post when I made my plays today. So, am I going to win?

yeah, thats kinda weird.

babaoriley

It was the first thing I thought of when I perused the card. Kinda freaky, nonetheless. Wish the f*cking thing would open at betjam. When it opens at 134.5 I'm going to be pissed that I don't diversify my books anymore.