charleyb
    charleyb's Avatar Become A Pro!

Monday Night Steal

st marys -12 @ portland

the gaels need to win this one to tie gonzaga in conference wins and stay ahead of the san diego torreros, and it couldnt be any easier than a road trip to portland. The St. Marys Gaels demolished the Pilots by +30 just about a month ago.

The new #25 St Mary's Gaels will 100% GUARANTEED
    outscore the portland pilots by AT LEAST 6 in both halves.

did i mention the pilots only shoot 35% INSIDE THE ARC !!!
    and are 9-20 overall

ST MARYS -12

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes...St Mary's tonite...here's a little more....

The Gaels lost at Gonzaga on Saturday, and now need to win the conference tournament, or gain an at large bid. That means there is no fooling around with this game, as each additional win just builds the resume. Portland has been a disaster vs the good teams on their schedule. They have met Gonzaga twice, St. Mary's, BYU, and Oregon. The results aren't pretty. They have lost all 5 ATS, and have come no closer than 22! They have allowed 51.8% shooting, and 40% from 3 in these games, as well as getting torched on the boards 38.2-25.8, or by nearly 13 a game. They have shot just 35.5% and 25.8% from 3. The Pilots have managed just 2 covers in their last 12 games, and have basically packed it in. St. Mary's wins here by 20+.

St Mary's

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice call guys...I was looking at this game but waiting for someone else's opinions....Im in...GL

jce67
    jce67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

i just got it at 5dimes -13 and st marys o73.5..if it looks good at -12 i hope its good at -13

regularguy
    regularguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the writeup Charley. I'm on board (at -13).

charleyb
    charleyb's Avatar Become A Pro!

that was closer than i expected it to be