MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

College Spreads for Friday

Guys, have you checked out all the games today? I know IVY league is iffy, so why on earth all these spreads really high? I mean looking at a few, the last 5 of each games the spreads were like 4, 7, 8, 3, 4, and then today its 12, 17, 13.

I dont know just seems different, going to do some more research, just wondering what you guys like. I know we all got burned and worried about Cornell few times, they are favoried by 17.5 so what do you guys think of playing Dartmouth? I still like Cornell just not sure if going to play these spreads or just do some ML parlays and teasers.

Another is exciting Rider at -13.5 who burned me a bunch this year and then underdog Niagra at +5.5 which has done well for me at times and others has hurt me.

Anything like remotely solid tonight? Goodluck and lets make some money!

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I actually favor Siena in that tilt. They already beat Niagara on the road and they smoked a decent Boise State team the other night.

The Ivys might seem inflated, but there is such a disparity between home & road with the upper tier teams in that league. Take Princeton/Brown for example. Princeton looks like the better pick with the plus pts, but Brown has crushed some of the bottom tier teams like Dartmouth and Harvard at home.

Penn is the team I like the most tonight. They've covered 4 of 6 although they aren't exactly a great road team either.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't really like any of these games today but will play Rider in a 7 pt teaser with 2 NBA teams...

hoopster42
    hoopster42's Avatar Become A Pro!

wait for the goldmine tomorrow!

MoneySportsGuy

haha what is the goldmine tomorrow hoopster? Sat basketballl is so fun and tempting but its also hard to cap as you just never know dogs like to ruin home winning streaks and pick eachother apart

hoopster42

i dont know man, i just mean that instead of picking from today's smaller card, wait for the chances you'll get in tomorrow's full card. as for me, i wait until the conf tourneys start to jump in the action

hoopster42

in reg season, too many pts to give by taking home teams, and road teams get blown out so much, its just too scary, so i wait for neutral court games, but its a long wait, and a tough one!

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

I haven't lost on Niagara all year (3 bets) One of the teams I've followed all year through channel surfing games...If they had any bench they could have had a shot to do something this year...There starting five plays great quick paced ball as a solid unit...but then the reserves seem to always F it up..I'm going on them for a unit definately....Will look into Ivy games...

Thanks for the heads up Money

mmarino
    mmarino's Avatar Become A Pro!

My only play for the night.

Teaser:
    Cornell -11.5
    Columbia -1.5

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

I ended up takin Niagra +6...1 unit, Fairfield -6...1 unit, Penn +8..2 Units, Princeton +12...1 unit

MoneySportsGuy

great job on Fairfield Penn and Princeton awhite

I just had a unit on Cornell grrrr for -17 they won by 16...

Got a $5 teaser that pays $60 haha just need Lakers to win by 2 and Gold State SU.