Arkansas St over 146
    Wright St +12
    Sacramento St over 131
    Washington St -2

Just thought I'd share

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ive been looking for someone else who likes this Wright pick...Probably my favorite of the day...Also going on Wash St if I can get it @ -2...GL

MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

awhite,

with you on Wright State I think they win straight up or keep it 8 or under...

Quebb Diesel
    Quebb Diesel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 82

i dont think wright st will win...but i also dont think theyll get whomped by 10+

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by awhitejackson View Post
    Ive been looking for someone else who likes this Wright pick...Probably my favorite of the day... @ -2...GL
    <-------------

Also on Ga.Southern.

stingyrivers
    stingyrivers's Avatar Become A Pro!

checked out a couple forums and wright st is a huge pod by a ton of posters on other forums... dont know if that is a good thing or bad.... i looked over the match-up and on paper it screams to take 12 pts with wright st as a belated christmas gift..... the only slight angle on the side of butler is, it is a bit of a revenge game for a buzzer beater loss at wright st earlier in the year.... and they want to bounce back with DD win against a semi-decent team after their loss in the bracketbuster to drake on national TV in order to establish they are a tourney worthy team, but Butler probably makes the field of 64 either way....

in short.... a lot of people who consider themselves good at this capping game consider Wright St plus 12 is the sharp play....

i myself am probably gonna make it as close to a lock as possible and buy them up to plus 20 and put them in an even money ML parlay with Stanford, UCLA and S Alabama.... i know there is absolutely no way they lose by 20 plus

gl tonight everybody

andyman009
    andyman009's Avatar Become A Pro!

I def agree with you on wright state...the last game between butler and wright state was a low and BORRINGGG 1 pt game that went to the wire...with the score being soooo low between the two teams, i think it would be hard as sh1t to put up a 12 point lead...assuming butler scores 50 points and wins, that would mean they would have about 25% more points then wright state (which is unheard of when two winning teams play each other)..wright state wont win this, but they also wont get their dicks ripped off

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    <-------------

Also on Ga.Southern.
    Yeah Ga State is one of my picks..all stats point to money in this one

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Wright St. game does have a strong "trap" feel to it, and it is true that Butler off of a loss may come out and absolutely dominate. But I'm going to take a shot with Wright St. anyway. But the game does concern me a little bit. I actually only bet it small and won't put more on it.

stingyrivers, be careful, there is definitely not no way Wright St. can lose by 20, if Butler comes out on fire, Wright St. could pack it in early, Butler could win by 40. And it costs a ton to buy up all those points.

I'm sticking with Wright St anyway, but it is by no means a huge play for me.

GL everyone!

Poker_Beast
    Poker_Beast's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17819

I'm jumping on Wright State with you guys!

Let's cash!!

andyman009
    andyman009's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The HG View Post
    The Wright St. game does have a strong "trap" feel to it, and it is true that Butler off of a loss may come out and absolutely dominate. But I'm going to take a shot with Wright St. anyway. But the game does concern me a little bit. I actually only bet it small and won't put more on it.

stingyrivers, be careful, there is definitely not no way Wright St. can lose by 20, if Butler comes out on fire, Wright St. could pack it in early, Butler could win by 40. And it costs a ton to buy up all those points.

I'm sticking with Wright St anyway, but it is by no means a huge play for me.

GL everyone!
    keep in mind that since both teams have trouble scoring, the +13 acts as an even bigger advantage...contrarily, if the nuggets were against a +13 vs the lakers, thatd be too risky for me, since both teams can score 20 points in 5 minutes just using their dicks

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fully confident in Wright St. They were getting blown out at Illinois St. and came back and slipped in for a cover. I think they can keep it around 8-10, it'll be close though.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Wright State looks like the SBR Jinx play.

Count me in too!