ZDAVIES8491
    ZDAVIES8491's Avatar Become A Pro!

Huge Play Here...

4 TEAM PARLAY THAT I REALLY LIKE:

Cavs vs. Bucks: CAVS ML (-160)
    Ohio State vs. Indiana: INDIANA ML (-400)
    UCONN vs. Rutgers: UCONN ML (-600)
    Tennessee vs. Vanderbilt: TENN -2

Risking $300 to win $1,100.00

Call my crazy, but Bruce Pearl WILL have his boys mentally prepared. CHOKE?? Tennessee responded against Memphis AT Memphis and hit a game winning shot. They are mentally tough enough to win on the road, (just look at their record). How could these guys not be hyped up after becoming #1 in the nation FOR THE 1ST TIME IN SCHOOL HISTORY. (I think they will want to DEFEND that status).

LEBRON and the new look cavs have the firepower surrounding the king now to dominate the bucs. eventhough the game is in Milwaukee, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS HOME-COURT ADVANTAGE IN THE NBA (especially milwaukee's fans). Cavs should come away with this win.

UCONN is one of the hottest teams in the country right now, and are going to want to avenge their recent loss last game. Expect UCONN to come out swinging and put this one away early.

Finally, my favorite. I love how Indiana plays. particualrly at home. Those fans will be standing the ENTIRE game tonight. They know the players need them now more than ever. Expect E. Gordon to create matchup problems for Ohio State.

andyman009
    andyman009's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like it and all, but im nowhere near ready to start playing indiana in my parlays again, especially after that near loss disaster to a northwestern team which is winnless in the conference...had it not been for that missed layup, and indiana would have fuked themselves...i really like the cavs tonight...consider replacing indiana ML with wizards +10 now that yao is done for the year, or even consider michigan, which is playing a woeful northwestern team which hasnt won a game yet in the conference...or maybe even western michigan at a horrendous team like southern illinois

andyman009

oh, yea, also consider the suns too...that game is a lock, so you have possibilities with a 5 or even 6 team parlay that looks safe, and pays out more

ZDAVIES8491

i never go over 4 teams in my parlay. In fact, I am most confident with my Indiana pick, and that would be the LAST pick id remove. but thanks for your imput.

andyman009

ok maing, GL

JColli32
    JColli32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5377

gl dude i also made a smaller play on it

ZDAVIES8491

nice to hear, I think we'll both cash!