5 star bomb
    5 star bomb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Tuesday hoops

Tennessee -2/U160.5 @ Vanderbilt

I will gladly take the team that just reached #1 for the first time in its school history by beating the previous #1 team Memphis at their place . Especially only laying a very small number like this. If this game happens to be a trap then damn I fell in hard. Last meeting Tennessee won 80-60 holding Vandy to 3-21 from deep and forcing 21 TO. Sure this is a huge game for Vandy and being 17-0 is very impressive but come on this is no way no how a let down game for Tennessee. This is a in state rival and their first game after being #1 in the country for the first time in the history of their program. They do not want to give that up this quick. Add to the fact that Bruce Pearl is one of the best motivating coaches in the country and I strongly feel Tenn comes out running and gunning tuesday night.

5 Units... Tenn -2 (-110)
    2 Units Tenn/Vandy UNDER 160.5 (-110)

1 unit...N.Mexico -4.5 (-110)

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck 5 star

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Quote Originally Posted by 5 star bomb View Post
    Tennessee -2/U160.5 @ Vanderbilt

I will gladly take the team that just reached #1 for the first time in its school history by beating the previous #1 team Memphis at their place . Especially only laying a very small number like this. If this game happens to be a trap then damn I fell in hard. Last meeting Tennessee won 80-60 holding Vandy to 3-21 from deep and forcing 21 TO. Sure this is a huge game for Vandy and being 17-0 is very impressive but come on this is no way no how a let down game for Tennessee. This is a in state rival and their first game after being #1 in the country for the first time in the history of their program. They do not want to give that up this quick. Add to the fact that Bruce Pearl is one of the best motivating coaches in the country and I strongly feel Tenn comes out running and gunning tuesday night.

5 Units... Tenn -2 (-110)
    2 Units Tenn/Vandy UNDER 160.5 (-110)

1 unit...N.Mexico -4.5 (-110)
    im very scared of this game.small small play on tenn for me as well

xyzky
    xyzky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Good call on the under will be playing that for sure!!

5 star bomb
    5 star bomb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Small Leans. All 1 unit plays

ohio st +8.5
    Drake pk
    okla st +5