Goraq
    Goraq's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kansas State.. Laziest team in D1

I just got back from the game and still have no idea how nebraska pulled off the upset...

What I saw tonight...

1. Bill Walker is probably the laziest defender I have seen.. Kstate allows Steve Harley... Steve Harley to score 20 points with about 12 of them on back cuts, where walker just needed to help on the weak side but instead just faked at him while Harley scored lay up after lay up...
    Then he decides to say something to the crowd when he puts in a bunny and get a technical...

2. 1st Half... make open 3's. Nebraska was dropping 3 guys from their zone onto beasley leaving two guards wide open on the line...

2nd Half... give Beasley the ball, he was HOT! He was making all of his jumpers and had Balham covering him on the outside. Instead they had three guards running the ball around at the top of the key

3. Beasley might be the 2nd laziest player or is just lost... Everytime a teamate would put up a shot he would start back peddling (watching himself on the big screen) than the ball would bounce right where he was..

whew.. just needed to vent a little after that one

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah they played terrible and Nebraska shot lights out due to no defense being played...that last minute was horrendous to watch. Very clumsy play by K St.

Quebb Diesel
    Quebb Diesel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 82

k state is night and day when it comes to home and road games

Goraq

They really are night and day... I almost have to question Frank Martin..

Goraq

wait.. I do question him

MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

dear goodness that was a stupid freshman mistake when game was 66-64, Nebraska guy missed that FT, lazy Bease loses the rebound, they get it, then the other time he puts up an air ball for a 3. what a sick ending.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

I had Nebraska ML tonight.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker View Post
    I had Nebraska ML tonight.
    I saw that earlier...I always question myself when you have the ML on the other team. Nice job onlooker.

Quebb Diesel
    Quebb Diesel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 82

congrats onlooker...those ML dogs always seem to win when you take them