Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

interesting teaser offered at VIP

VIP offers a 4 team 10 point teaser that pays -130. yeah it sucks picking four teams and still paying juice. But as far as im concerned on any given night i can find at least 5 games where 10 points one way or another makes it a virtual lock. I make 5 different 4 team 10 pt teasers with those 5 games and put 130 bucks down a night. Seems to me as close to an easy way to make 500 bucks a night as it comes. Im gonna try this out for the next few days and see how it works. 10 pts??? show me the money!!!

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

That sounds like a pretty good deal...I do pretty good with the 5 point teasers right now but when they do lose it is not by more than a couple of points. 10 points would be awesome....what book is that. I see that VIP Sports does not accept US or Canada.

Dbldown11

it's VIP sports...i must have been grandfathered in

bfour
    bfour's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5877

I think bodog offers that as well

mmarino
    mmarino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea, there are a ton of teaser options out there. I like BetOnline's options.

ATOMICPUNK
    ATOMICPUNK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Teasers Dont Work

Don't do it man...try a two team teaser on both sides instead.I do this on ESPN tv games only.This works 60% of the time for me.Take tonights tv games on Espn.Indiana -5 1/2 vs Purdue & Kentucky -6 vs Georgia.I teased Indiana down to -1/2 point & Purdue up +10 1/2...& Kentucky -1 & Georgia + 11..Both of these games were winners tonight..Good luck

Dbldown11

Quote Originally Posted by ATOMICPUNK View Post
    Don't do it man...try a two team teaser on both sides instead.I do this on ESPN tv games only.This works 60% of the time for me.Take tonights tv games on Espn.Indiana -5 1/2 vs Purdue & Kentucky -6 vs Georgia.I teased Indiana down to -1/2 point & Purdue up +10 1/2...& Kentucky -1 & Georgia + 11..Both of these games were winners tonight..Good luck
    i appreciate the insight...and honored to have your first post be in one of my threads. But that is far less likely to work out profitably than teasing 4 games and getting 10 points. Im gonna stick with my strategy here and see how this works. Welcome to SBR, and thanks for the input though

MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey goodluck with those teasers Dbldown just trying them out for the first time did a few of them since starting yesterday. anyways lets cash in tomorrow !