Glenn Danzig
    Glenn Danzig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bets Tracking

Can we get a feature where everyone locks in their bets in every sport to track yearlong progress?

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think there is going to be something like that in the new MySBR feature that they are designing. I hear it is supposed to be a great.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

keep the same thread continuously...post all your picks in your own thread..and then either talk about the games in it or in other threads..but add picks each day..that way you have a record of everything for that sport...for instance my thread goes back to the beginning of Jan...others go back to the beginning of the entire season....

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

if a new feature is added that adds up the picks and units won/lost continuously that would be great

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

I start knew threads daily, because one thread gets really cluttered. However the tracking device is coming soon. Im guessing around baseball opening day

Glenn Danzig
    Glenn Danzig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by WestsidePete View Post
    keep the same thread continuously...post all your picks in your own thread..and then either talk about the games in it or in other threads..but add picks each day..that way you have a record of everything for that sport...for instance my thread goes back to the beginning of Jan...others go back to the beginning of the entire season....
    I do that in my soccer picks because that forum is not busy at all. I may start doing that in basketball too.