curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Free Money Plays Sat Feb 16

I am out of town and forgot about the time difference. Some of these games have already started, I am very busy and don't have time to go back through the list checking the start time. PLEASE do not post a nonsense post in this thread complaining that some of these games already started. It was either post the list as the program printed it out or not post at all. I know this is a lot of games, I didn't have time to filter them further. They are sorted in EDGE order descending, so if you only want to bet the "best" ones, start at the top and work down.

St Mary's -20
    Central Florida -11
    Gonzaga -16
    Cornell -8
    Uc Santa Barbara -9.5
    Nevada -9.5
    Purdue -8
    Western Kentucky -6
    Miami Oh -5.5
    Rider -4
    Brown -4.5
    Akron -3.5
    Northeastern -3
    Chattanooga -9.5
    Davidson -24
    Colorado 24.5
    Washington -6.5
    South Alabama -16
    Houston -17.5
    Cal St Northridge -17
    Santa Clara -3.5
    Illinois St -1.5
    Southern Illinois -1.5
    creighton 2
    Nebraska 1.5
    Texas El Paso 4
    Denver 4.5
    Drake -1.5
    Kentucky 0
    San Diego -11.5
    William & Mary 1
    Missouri 10
    Yale -3
    Nevada Las Vegas 7
    Louisiana Lafayette 0
    New Orleans 4
    Southern Mississippi -3.5
    Virginia Tech 13
    Last edited by curious; 02-16-08 at 01:19 PM.

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

day ends 24-19

I don't have time to grade all these individually, the computer program also found some other plays as the odds changed during the day. Final result was 24-19. There were a lot of close games where we llost by 1 or 2 points. Westside Pete has noticed that buying 2 or 3 points on Free Money Plays turns a large number of plays into winners. I am beginning to agree with that assessment.

Several of the free money plays that were big dogs won SU. I also noticed that some of the big favorites lost SU. SOOO, maybe a hedge play on the moneyline of the opponents of the big favorites might be in order. Also, making small play on the free money plays big dogs on the moneyline and hedging that with a play on the spread might be in order. When I get home I iwlll run the numbers on these two approaches.