Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

California @ Arizona St 6:00p

Arizona St. -4

What do you guys think about this game? Im think the Sun Devils can cover the small number @ home in this matchup. This is another game Im leaning on right now.

Thoughts?

Pac-10 Guys? (imgv)

FADEME
    FADEME's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Cal here with the points, i know Az state beat them at Cal earlier in the year. Cal and Az state match up pretty well. Abbott had his best game of the year against them and hes been struggling lately; unless someone other than Harden and Pendergraph puts up some numbers I see Cal taking this one. I cant see Az state sweeping at home this week. But if you're looking for a Pac10 game I like Stanford +2 more, i think they will bounce back.

Wassymac
    Wassymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I don't blame ya for playing ASU. I want to play CAL but I must be 0-5 ATS with them this season. I'll sit this out.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Im staying away also

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the under a whole lot in this one. I do not expect anything like the 99-90 OT game playing in Cali earlier this season. Think ASU tries to keep the tempo as slow as possible. Total is at 139, I'm hoping it winds up in the low 130s.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I like CAL quite a bit here, and they are my front page play if you want my analysis.

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

If ASU palys anything likre they did this week against Stanford then this should be an easy cover..First time watching sun devils this year and they were very impressive at home going up big and then making big comeback to win in OT... Cal is shady on road....Ill be on ASU up to -4.5...maybe buying that half point...GL