Dirty D
    Dirty D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Tennessee Injury Update

Juwan Smith is out with the flu. Tennessee also has one other player who will miss the contest. Speculation is that it might be Juwan's roommate, Chris Lofton.

I was on Arkansas +10 before learning this. This doubles my bet now.

bmoney
    bmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!

is this definetly true? b/c it would be huge to get this in b4 the lines drop like crazy, makes ML look even better

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bmoney View Post
    is this definetly true? b/c it would be huge to get this in b4 the lines drop like crazy, makes ML look even better

jajuan is playing tonight.

Dirty D

Thanks mofo... My source must have been being yanked around. I will stick with the +10 now.

bmoney

ughh hope this turns out ok, i got em in at +9.5, hopefuly if playing will still very much affect them.

Ship It!
    Ship It!'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Dirty D,

Why make this post if you were not confident in your source. You backed off the moment someone stated jujuan was playing.

Useless thread IMHO.

Dirty D

I am not backing off. I was listening to an Arkansas sports show a little while ago and they reported exactly what I stated earlier. I have been on this board for a long time and have respect for MOFO. I don't want to start a mudslinging match here. My source is a Tenn student who talks to team members. His source is a media member. Who knows who is right. All I know is that I am still just as confident in Arkansas +10 and I will also be betting the ML.

Smith had a 101 temp on Saturday and scored one bucket. If this was the onset of the flu, he VERY well could be hindered by it. Flu is contagious. Lofton could be under as well being his roomate. Hell, half the team could have it by now. Who knows.

I did post an article on Rivals where Pearl stated several team members have "Flu-Like" symptoms. I have also learned over time when a player says he is 90%, they are usually 50% at best. Darren McFadden said he was 100% this year when he had broken ribs.

I have already made my bets. I have 750 on AR ML and 750 on AR +10. However, I will keep my ears peeled this afternoon and if they say anything in the pregame reports or anything definative on the talk shows, I will come back and report accordingly.

Even if they play, Tenn lives and dies by the 3. IF they even have so much as a cloudy head while playing, it could translate into Die by the 3.

Take it for what it's worth, we all know Tennessee is tough at home.

bmoney

GL to the both of us Sir, i got em +9.5, hope that .5 doenst kill me :/

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ship It! View Post
    Dirty D,

Why make this post if you were not confident in your source. You backed off the moment someone stated jujuan was playing.

Useless thread IMHO.

no need to knock the guy, i just have a better source in this instance. im not 'someone', im someone that talked with a Tennessee Volunteers sports writer. Dirty D backed off his comment instead of foolishly claiming his guy was correct. he was just giving the info he got.

Dirty D

Yeah, I blew it. I wish I would have been correct. JuJuan was a freak tonight. Next time I get the flu, I will hunt down his doctor so I can be 1000% in 4 days. 30 points gees.

Oh well, I'll getem next time.