awholelottalumps
    awholelottalumps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

The over on Kansas/Texas screwed me.

I had a 3 team parlay on Monday($85 for $610) and won Illinois-Chicago-1 and San Diego going away,but I saw that someone(won't name who) liked the over on the Kansas/Texas game and decided to put it on my parlay.Well I guess that's what I get I had two solid picks on my own.I should of put $85 on the 2nd half going under so I could of got my money back on the parlay,but I didn't.The game should of went over,but you can't win all the time.In my opinion if you don't trust your own gut then you shouldn't be betting and never take someone else's opinion as it creates a scapegoat,but no one held a gun to my head either.You live and you learn and tomorrow is another day.

teazeman
    teazeman's Avatar Become A Pro!

no such thing as "should have over" it's a loss and in fact one of the more "public" plays on the board yesterday, move on.

SSuperman
    SSuperman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Try adding Orlando(-450)to a 6 team ML play +100 and to a +350 2T parlay(3T pays more ....right?) just for a few extra bones. I capped my evening with a SD-3 /under 127 +260 parlay........ 25-20 @ half!!!!!!!! oh they scored 90 in the second half!!!!!!!!!! San Diego??????? San Francisco??????????????

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Sorry about that. That was my one play of the day and it went bust. I am through betting until the national semis.