Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

picks for the night games

Portland -5.5

bad record and bad team, but good at home especially against bad competition and Pepperdine certainly qualifies there.

Utah St. +6.5

a superior team to Nevada, have had some road blowout losses that worry me, however I do not think Nevada is good enough to give this many points.

St. Mary's -5

As good if not better than Gonzaga, confused as to why this line is so low. They absolutely crushed this team earlier in the year at home. Should get it done handily tonight

**San Diego -3**

My easy money play that I've been looking at all day. San Diego has a very deceptive record and are not far behind Gonzaga and St. Marys in that division. Shouls also win this game easy tonight. Im throwing 5 units on it

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

With you on St Mary's and SD Good luck hope you cash them all

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Something has scared me off the SD game. Maybe it's because half the board seems to be on 'em. I'll be rootin' for you fellas though.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

True...the jinx has been in the last few days for sure.

Dbldown11

Utah St. is making a little run...hope they can keep it up, portland looking pretty good so far as well as st. marys and san diego

Dbldown11

well utah st pulled it out at the end, but portland blew a huge lead. at one point pepperdine made 4 threes in the span of like 1:10...not looking good

GAmember
    GAmember's Avatar Become A Pro!

Grabbed St Mary's for -1/2 on second half for a hundo. GL