Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Top 25 rankings RU KIDDING ME!!!

ESPN just dropped their new rankings for this week . . .

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/rankings?pollId=2

Louisville is still not ranked! This is so fu*kin ridic, how the hell is marq still ranked when we beat them by 20 twice. You know Im glad they didnt rank us keep us flying under the radar until march. We are easily a top 20 team this is sickning the lack of respect this school gets nationally. w/e keep disrepecting this team and watch this tournament push after we win the big east.
    Last edited by Louisvillekid1; 02-11-08 at 02:03 PM.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    ESPN just dropped their new rankings for this week . . .

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/rankings?pollId=2

Louisville is still not ranked! This is so fu*kin ridic, how the hell is marq still ranked when we beat them by 20 twice. You know Im glad they didnt rank us keep us flying under the radar until march. We are easily a top 20 team this is sickning the lack of respect this school gets nationally. w/e keep disrepecting this team and watch this tournament push after we win the big east.
    GL to your cards in touny!

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah Tom Crean should spend a little less time in the tanning bed and trying to get his team a victory over a legit team..How they are still ranked is unbelievable...

MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by awhitejackson View Post
    Yeah Tom Crean should spend a little less time in the tanning bed and trying to get his team a victory over a legit team..How they are still ranked is unbelievable...
    hahaa yeah totally agree with you awhite

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Blah. Top 25 Rankings are over-rated. They're top 17 in the two places that matter RPI (17) and Strength of Schedule (10)

NEP Dynasty
    NEP Dynasty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Honestly who cares? What difference does it make if you are ranked or not? It's nothing but a number.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rankings have been notoriously biased in various ways ever since I can remember. The stat-based rankings are all anyone cares about anymore when they are really looking to see how good a team is in relation to others.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Louisville is ranked 11th in the Pomeroy Ratings.

jagmaster
    jagmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agree, Louisville and Purdue are two teams that go at least to sweet 16, and prob 1 in final 4.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Blah. Top 25 Rankings are over-rated. They're top 17 in the two places that matter RPI (17) and Strength of Schedule (10)
    RPI is even more useless than the top 25 rankings.

Quote Originally Posted by jagmaster View Post
    Agree, Louisville and Purdue are two teams that go at least to sweet 16, and prob 1 in final 4.
    Give me odds on Purdue NOT making the Final Four. PLEASE!

Almost as big of an injustice as L'ville not cracking the top 25 is Arkansas being left out.

I don't know how Vandy and Wazzou are still in the top 20, let alone the top 25. Ridiculous.

UCONN should be in the top 10.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

i've never put stock in a coaches poll, cause its all favoritism. i remember reading an article about Steve Spurrier, he has said he votes for Duke because they gave him his first head coaching job, and if you notice they always get a vote even though they ain't worth a crap in football.

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

cards are top 20 easy