sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper
    sweetpete57@'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

TOP PLAYS Sat. 2/9

I don't like having to place my Sat. bets Fri. night, but even still there are some great plays it looks like. Here's my analysis for Sat.'s card...

TEXAS A&M -2 @ Mizzou
    MU is unpredictable as it is, and with all the off-the-court issues, A&M is looking good giving just 2 points.

NO Iowa +3.5 @ MO State
    Mo St. is headed nowhere with their lame duck HC Henson, and have lost 4 straight. NIU beat them on the road LY as big dogs.

Oklahoma -4 @ Colo.
    My play of the day. Other than the altitude, CU has no home advantage. OU is looking to explode after losing to Texas,and A&M. Big win here.

George Mason -1.5 @ Old. Dom.
    Am I missing something? GM won the first meeting by 33, and are a solid 5-5 on the road. Seems like a gimme.

GL all!

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice card here though Ive lost on the aways this week... Definately will put something on these OK and A&M games.....

More importantly is your George Mason pick... I read your post and did some research and think this might be the pick of the day...They have not only been beating people but have been laying down the buisiness...Are we really supposed to think that home court means that much in the colonial league??? A 33 point victory says enough and I cant find any diff rosters in that game than in this one... Good enough for me thanks for the heads up and GL.....