stingyrivers
    stingyrivers's Avatar Become A Pro!

URI at UMass???

yeah....

my gut tells me URI wins this game straight up and possibly fairly easily?

any reactions?

Just feel Umass is overrated, rely on hitting half or more of their threes to win games.... usually a strategy that is feast or famine, with famine ruling the day when up against stiff competition....

UMass just seems like a team in steady decline, looked pretty bad against St L and URI has been consistently decent this year.... makes me think the line is off.... i actually expected URI to be a slim fav

how do we feel about this one?

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't see how one would think UMass is over-rated. I think the line is about right taking into account who the home team is. On a neutral floor, I agree that RIU would be a small fave. I'd lean to the points and RIU, but will personally pass on this one. Would be fun to watch though because both teams run and gun.

stingyrivers
    stingyrivers's Avatar Become A Pro!

they just havent looked all that impressive to me.... they have the tendency to make the final score make the game look a lot closer than the game actually was by draining a few threes in the waning moments of games....

they basically got routed by st louis and st joes recently, but the score looks like the game was closer than it actually was....

URI is the type of team that has the potential to surprise some people in March....

this line just messed with me.... before the line came out i was planning to take URI as a slim fav, but the fact they came out as a 3 pt dog makes me cautious if that makes sense

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey if you trust yourself, just go for it and happily take the points!