busterpicks
    busterpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Game to keep your eye on

Michigan vs Ohio State
    OSU sitting at -14.... I can't say either what what I'd do with this one, but a pretty big line, michigan is better than their record, but they have the 2nd highest strength of schedule and that's why their record is so bad.

This is a great game to look at tonight for a possible play + the points.... take a hard look at that one!

xyzky
    xyzky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

I would have to say that 14.5 pts for this game will probably be enough for the money.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Buckeyes. Michigan flat out stinks.

Quebb Diesel
    Quebb Diesel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 82

thats a lot of points...i can see OSU being up 14-16 w/ a minute left and michigan squeeking a fg or two to cover the spread...

McRich
    McRich's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by busterpicks View Post
    Michigan vs Ohio State
    OSU sitting at -14.... I can't say either what what I'd do with this one, but a pretty big line, michigan is better than their record, but they have the 2nd highest strength of schedule and that's why their record is so bad.

This is a great game to look at tonight for a possible play + the points.... take a hard look at that one!
    Their record is not bad because of their SOS. They are not a good team. They totally rely on the three, they do not play tough defense, and they get bullied down low. The Wolverines may cover, but my action is on OSU.

Quebb Diesel
    Quebb Diesel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 82

Quote Originally Posted by McRich View Post
    Their record is not bad because of their SOS. They are not a good team. They totally rely on the three, they do not play tough defense, and they get bullied down low. The Wolverines may cover, but my action is on OSU.
    they do chuck up 3's like crazy...could be a blow out if the come out cold

dave11486
    dave11486's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

OSU is not a good way to make money on Michigan. Ohio State has the ability to do the damage, but almost never does. Stop trying to find ways to fade Michigan, and think about the 14 you are laying.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Also, Michigan had the old "players only" meeting after their last loss, I like them plus the points here, I agree Ohio State doesn't make me comfortable giving this many points, and I think Michigan may come with a top effort this time out. I like Michigan here.